ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

that quote is hilarious... and so true
"
Templar_G wrote:

This however has alot more comedic value, and is also true.

https://me.me/i/psychiatrist-im-here-because-i-have-an-imaginary-friend-and-14477646

Cheers,
Matt
There are 10 types of people. Those that know binary, and those that dont.
Last edited by essemoni on Jun 27, 2018, 5:01:23 AM
"
essemoni wrote:
"
Templar_G wrote:

This however has alot more comedic value, and is also true.

https://me.me/i/psychiatrist-im-here-because-i-have-an-imaginary-friend-and-14477646

Cheers,
Matt

Pretty sure the intellectually superior-to-thou mockery of people of religious faith belongs in its own thread. =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Why is it the self proclaimed intellectually superior to Christians, don't have the global control and power and wealth we have across this world?

I don't believe in evolution, but atheistic "survival of the fittest" talk only is mentioned by them when they aren't talking about our own species. Cuz then they'd have some explaining to do.

I need to make a thread mocking evolution btw.

Give the moderators here something else to complain about.
"
Templar_G wrote:
Why is it the self proclaimed intellectually superior to Christians, don't have the global control and power and wealth we have across this world?

I don't believe in evolution, but atheistic "survival of the fittest" talk only is mentioned by them when they aren't talking about our own species. Cuz then they'd have some explaining to do.

I need to make a thread mocking evolution btw.

Give the moderators here something else to complain about.

I would argue that survival of the fittest doesent apply to humans because we are no longer subject to natural selection due to our level of technology

In fact I think the least fit people are breeding in the largest numbers lol

If you have seen the film idiocracy you will understand what I mean
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
we are no longer subject to natural selection due to our level of technology

Pure hubris. We are neither immortal nor possess infinite resources. Absent these conditions, natural selection is still God.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
After EXTENSIVE research... I have concluded that God is REAL...! We are in the times predicted by the book of REVELATION! REPENT
Last edited by IMSilver on Jun 27, 2018, 1:21:04 PM
"
CanHasPants wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
we are no longer subject to natural selection due to our level of technology

Pure hubris. We are neither immortal nor possess infinite resources. Absent these conditions, natural selection is still God.

my point is that even the weakest and stupidest members of our society survive and reproduce in numbers equal to or even greater than our strongest and most intelligent.

I dont see any any key!
That does not indicate certainty in the future success of the species. We are neither post-scarcity nor post-survival; we have zones of artificially reduced (either).
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
CanHasPants wrote:
That does not indicate certainty in the future success of the species. We are neither post-scarcity nor post-survival; we have zones of artificially reduced (either).

Not at all my point

we seem to be discussing two different subjects
I dont see any any key!
Last edited by k1rage on Jun 27, 2018, 3:11:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info