So, Vaal pact nerf?

"
Orbitalx wrote:
"
New Vaal Pact:

Rip?

Slayer definitely looks way more attractive at this point.

IS this real?

Yes 100% real. Take from one of the promo videos.
Real enough to RIP their MTX sales for the next 6 months.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
omgMajk wrote:
So basically no build can have instant lifeleech now - except slayer.

no, not at all, you just have to grind your tiny little ass off for those atziri gloves.
WTB Atziri Acuity- Offer I billion exalt
"
neonive wrote:
WTB Atziri Acuity- Offer I billion exalt

These will get the same treatment as VP.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"

*takes your pets away

Y U SO MEAN..

:*
Has anyone started looking at meta-crafting Vorici-mod gloves and amulets yet?
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Well its good they nerf VP, it was cancer of this game.
They need to only adjust zerker and slayer passives and life leech will be balanced mechanic(and who knows, maybe they also will do that in one go).

Though wonder if they will rebalance monsters together with that or many people cry because they will no longer faceroll content like now.

For me its a good change, really good. Small steps forward from GGG side.
"
herflik wrote:
Well its good they nerf VP, it was cancer of this game.
They need to only adjust zerker and slayer passives and life leech will be balanced mechanic(and who knows, maybe they also will do that in one go).

Though wonder if they will rebalance monsters together with that or many people cry because they will no longer faceroll content like now.

For me its a good change, really good. Small steps forward from GGG side.

yes, being able to kill stuff with selfcast/close range stuff was such a cancer to this game.

not instantly dying to reflect without any chance to react was also huge cander.

let's all go totem and mine builds, because there are no OP variants of those right?

this wont break "facerolL" builds, this will slightly nerf faceroll builds (like serker DP) and completely destroy okay/good builds that relied on VP to be viable.
Last edited by shaunika90 on Nov 16, 2017, 5:23:57 PM
lets see how broken slayer is with it, hopefully its not too broken because i dont like vp, I dont like slayers and Id rather keep it that way.

Itll have to be pretty op to get me to play a slayer, Ive current got 1 build that uses vaal pact, I copied someones Dark Pact build for the league. First time Ive played dp, first time Ive used vaal pact on a life build in years, first time Ive completely copied someones build. Its probably the worst build Ive ever played so far, fucking terrible, probably picks up when u get lvl20 gems and youre properly geared up but as far as mandatory stuff goes I think vaal pact as it stands is something that I would continue to never use, I dont currently feel any need to play a slayer or vp and I hope that continues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info