So, Vaal pact nerf?

"
Moridin79 wrote:
"
"
Moridin79 wrote:
Cue Applause

You gets the applause once we get the deets on the Reflect rework... otherwise this just sucks major ass.

Yeah, we'll see. By the way, what is the source of this screenshot? Someone said mathil's stream. Where did he get it?

It's from one of the released videos.
Thanks. Must have missed it.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
Moridin79 wrote:
"
"
Moridin79 wrote:
Cue Applause

You gets the applause once we get the deets on the Reflect rework... otherwise this just sucks major ass.

Yeah, we'll see. By the way, what is the source of this screenshot? Someone said mathil's stream. Where did he get it?

Chris was doing a media gameplay thing... Whomever was on the controls gave us a gift when Chris said "Show them the skill tree"...

Guy went straight down to vaal pact and hovered over it for like 15 seconds lol.

*Intentional*
Oh nice, that's 4 more passive points I can use now. :) The old pathing sucked.

I bet VP will still be OP and essential for any leech build. The only question really is if we can get away with using anything other than Slayer.
"
Ceri wrote:

I bet VP will still be OP and essential for any leech build. The only question really is if we can get away with using anything other than Slayer.

*takes your pets away
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Ceri wrote:

yeah but any witch selfcast build is basically gone now.
So basically no build can have instant lifeleech now - except slayer.
Never relied on the gimmick meta, so i don't give a flying fuck what it changes to.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Eh, I wouldn't doubt at all if slayer gets hit too... at the very least they'd take away his +10% to max leech rate if this VP goes live. The Endless Hunger mechanic itself might wind up getting reworked to balance this out for Slayers (and slayer Ascendants)

Anyway, glad to see instant leech die, better late than never. We'll have to see how they rebalance incoming damage and reflect now.
Last edited by Shppy on Nov 16, 2017, 5:12:28 PM
"
New Vaal Pact:

Rip?

Slayer definitely looks way more attractive at this point.

IS this real?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info