Path of Exile: War for the Atlas

+ cool, new maps
+ Kitava as map boss, not sure how I feel about that
+ potentially interesting story
+ interesting new items (both unique and non-unique)
+ end-game content

- the name, you should have come up with something a bit... less dumb-sounding?
- the graphics on the new items looks cheap with those background effects

o really hope that the new content won't be balanced for no-lifers (i.e. gated as fuck)
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
This story now sounds like One punch man: kill a strong antagonist. Then stronger, then stronger then stronger, then kill Gods, then kill OmegaGods, then kill supa-dupa-omega-gods and so on. Nice anyway. I hope u will never run out of creativity for new leagues. good luck GGG.

Btw, it would be nice if u introduce system where atlas will be changed dynamically accordingly to all players decisions: e.g. 60% of players helped Shaper to overrule some map so it will belong to Shaper for one day and so on.

"
Elhazzared wrote:
...I cannot maintain a high level map pool, in fact higher yellows maps are also a hit or miss kinda thing. Sometimes they drop more, sometimes I run out.

I'm not even going to try 3.1 if this issue is not addressed because frankly, it's not fun not being able to maintain a map pool. Please understand that I do not need a way to play just the map I want, but I want high level mapping to be sustainable. Something along the lines of at bare minimum a map of the same tier will always drop.

You're doing something wrong, I didn't shape my attlas, neither did I sextant-block. I was just running maps as I wanted - ended at +/- 80% Atlas completion and I was easily able to stay on red maps pool (mostly with those T11 maps, but still).

I'm not hyped about those items, like sudo 5-lik one hander and stuff, Imo we don't need any new mods, suffixes, prefixes. I would rather like to see some fancy uniques (not a crapload of them and being useless most of the time). I miss the good old days with when I was wanking while watching Shavronne's Wrappings drop.
ACTION IS COMING!

EDIT: Really let down by the support packs. One single weapon effect for 30 dollars? And the following pack is some leather dude that looks kinda lame. The last 2 sets look good but guys come on, stretching the mtx prices a liiiittle but too much here in my opinion.
༗ Velka's Ravens ༗
༗ IGN: Legintown ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens Thread: 1772222 ༗
Damn that looks good o/. New atlas, new 6L :o, new maps, ...
GG
I wonder how many people will see this message, since it's kinda hidden atm.
<3 GGG
Last edited by Harest on Nov 16, 2017, 9:20:25 PM
broken thread!
SSF since ~OB
I see Kitava as a new map boss in that short video.
How will this work with a twinned mod? I hope they don't overlap.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
unlock this thread!
SSF since ~OB
"
stonespeak wrote:
unlock this thread!

Completely agree. Silly to have an official announcement thread redirect on all clicks, from the thread itself to pages and even individual replies. Yet the replies are still visible individually, the page count is still there, and the original post is still visible by looking through the OP's post history.

Really bad form, here GGG. We understand why you want the thread to redirect to the war page, but not everyone's comments. Major disrespect here to your community. :-(
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Well.. Anything is pointless if the ES is not fixed.
With the "1h 6L wipe" the PoE turns to a joke now.
There is no sane reason for one to play it any further.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info