Path of Exile: War for the Atlas

Hyped and i really like the Supporter Packs.
would like to start out with saying thank you GGG for such an amazing game... i only have one question with the new Gaurdians equipment being introduced is it going to effect crafting items in the game?.. or are the new items for Gaurdians going to be on their own and drop based?
Gosh darn it! I already had a character name in mind for 3.1 but it escaped me again :( should've written it down.

One song comes to mind: Chase & Status - hypest hype. I'm pretty hyped for 3.1!

Only downside to poe for me atm: efficient builds aren't fun (one button gameplay for instance) and fun builds aren't efficient (lacking clear speed or boss dps [or survivability xD])

Also: Increase Mob density again :) the gaps between packs are ridiculous sometimes.
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
While I am glad that things are getting more and more interesting, I do wonder if, from a storyline perspective, this tagline from Alien vs. Predator...

"Whoever wins... we lose."

...will end up being quite relevant.

On a lighter note, I agree with ThorTX and others that hideouts need more love, as it were. Some suggestions:

*alternative tilesets. For Zana's, we should be able to choose between Solaris and Lunaris colorations; other masters can have alternates unlock at a particular level (i.e. the Reliquary tileset being an option for Elreon; Ossuary for Catarina). And yes, other sets could be added via the shop.
*trophies: the first time you kill a boss or rogue exile) unlocks a corresponding statue for your hideout.
*alternative models for portals and crafting stations... and stashes. Even if it's possible to fake the latter by parking certain decorations literally on top of it.

And on the subject of character MTX... while I appreciate the variety of choices currently available, I think that there's room for improvement. Example, the various bundles should include their shield skin (if present). Also, again, I think we're overdue for an Oriath Regalia pack, which would collect not only the Blackwatch uniforms, but the other new ones introduced with FoO.

Moving onto a bit meatier topic: new weapon types. PoE isn't the only game where NPCs have access to weapon types players don't (but reasonably should have)... but that doesn't excuse it. Two ready examples follow, along with ideas for how they would be mechanically distinct.

*crossbows: slower than a bow of the same tier, but have knockback and/or stun_duration as an implicit property;
*spears: in many ways, a cross between staves and rapiers. Would be able to use certain skill gems normally restricted to swords (i.e. Frost Blades), and particular ones associated with staves (Sweep). Special note: the animation for Heavy Strike would be the 'power thrust' the risen gladiators use.
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
The two unannouced gems...
I NEED to know what they are...

They are both looking like supp gems, the first one has those splitting arrows on it, makes me wonder if its going to be something akin to fork
the second one am unsure, maybe something with fire or chaos? pls GGG, patch notes already!
I'm so ready for this. Thanks in advance, GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info