Payment Improvements for Tomorrow's Supporter Packs

cool, excellent news
"
European customers are now offered prices in Euros, which means that they don't have to pay currency conversion fees any more to make purchases!

Cool but what about the canadians, we have a bad conversion ratio too, I could probably buy the next best tier supporter pack with all the money I lost in conversion to US to this day easily.
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812
Just made a purchase as a test to see euro conversion. Didn't find how to switch in euro, but also the payment failed.. Xsolla system seems worst than previous paypal direct payment.
Will test again tomorrow with the new supporter pack.

Last edited by Shinjuku on Nov 16, 2017, 1:35:23 AM
"
cgexile wrote:
Do you accept Perandus coin?

Hehe. Just throw mirrors at them
Cool, even my home bank!!!
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
I'm from Italy, but if I try to get a 20 points pack and choose "paypal with xsolla" method, it shows price in dollars, and don't see any way to switch to euros...

edit: if choose "postepay" method, which is a pre-paid card that we use here in Italy very often and often associate to our paypal account, it redirects me for some reason to skrill website O__o

Last edited by LewsTherin on Nov 16, 2017, 2:32:45 AM
Good thing i am not the only one who is affraid of the 1$ == 1€ shenanigans
fukk yeah!
IGN Mahavir
In-Game EASY TRADE before that nothing from me.
Last edited by Coolmer on Nov 16, 2017, 2:40:48 AM
wanted to get one of the harbinger packs, the new system only accepts cards which are "verified by visa".
not saying it's anybodies fault but that extra work makes me uncomfortable cause i don't even have a mobile registered on my name (it's an anonymous prepaid).

the old credit card procedure just accepted the card (since 2012).

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info