Monster Density in Maps

...huh....

Doesn't seem like any sort of meaningful change to map density. You've just reduced the floor of the "low amount of spawns" and adjusted the xp/hour some how.

This seems like sidestepping the problem and fixing things that don't need to be fixed, rather than simply fixing the problem.
~ Seph
The phrasing on first point is so incredibly vague that it could mean literally anything, including a total removal of all monsters from the maps - hey, if all maps have zero exp\hour how's that not balanced?! I guess we'll have to wait and see :D.

The second part though, yes, all for it, running maps with more mods should be more rewarding.

Would love to hear GGG's views on the map boss rewards, though. While i understand the reasoning behind HP buffs, the rewards didn't change at all, and often enough loot from bosses is completely underwhelming, not even dropping a single map.
Wait, am I getting this right?!

Every single mod will give increased packsize from 3.1 on?

Wow thats insane then! GG
Balance is an illusion, exile.
"
sephrinx wrote:
...huh....

Doesn't seem like any sort of meaningful change to map density. You've just reduced the floor of the "low amount of spawns" and adjusted the xp/hour some how.

This seems like sidestepping the problem and fixing things that don't need to be fixed, rather than simply fixing the problem.

Some people can never be pleased.

This is a step in the right direction, and shows that GGG listens to a degree to the community.
Cool. Sweet banner Bex.
been waiting for a re-balance, thanks guys can't wait to see the extra pack size :O
One More Day...
lol, everyone is a fuckin' pro with their opinions.

Try the shit out before you slam the efforts of GGG.

Idiots...seriously.
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
TY much love
EA could stand to learn a thing or two here.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
I like this!!
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info