The Ten-Day Turmoil Event Starts Tomorrow!

Good luck everyone.
In the future it should really be stated what is pc only and what is coming to console. People come here and look on the front page to see whats up and expect both platforms to be treated equally if not stated otherwise.
I won!
TFW you know you're not getting to 100.
sooo closeeee ... lvl 34 :))))
★Ninja Assasin College of Kicking Ass★
Races, no time, always missed out
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Last edited by DreadLordAvatar on Nov 13, 2017, 10:45:21 AM
So, someone explain to me (though there never really was an explanation), why it is - specifically - that console cannot compete in this race?

...starting to feel like, oh, I don't know, maybe you intended to treat the console cohort as a cash grab the whole time.
Is there a reason the Labyrinth doesn't reward the daily jewels in this event? Turmoil shows up on the labyrinth ladder, so I expected that jewels would be rewarded, but they aren't. They're probably not terribly missed, but stat builds really like those jewels for their added bonuses.

And I really like competing for them and having my build funded. ;)
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
A regular work day and not one reply to all the issues with lack of communication to your Xbox players. Pretty shitty GGG. At the very least I feel some sort of apology should be issued. It shouldn't be my resposiblity as a consumer to hunt down (apparently this was answered on reddit) answers to questions I didn't even expect to be asking. Because there was NO INFORMATION on here. Nor the other posts about this 10 day event. Upon figuring out nothing was working on xbox for the race, I was pointed to reddit... why should I have to go to another companies forums in order to find out pertinent information pretaining to what should have been in this thread. Horrible job GGG. Not that 1 voice will ultimetly make or break you, but I am going to at least try and be heard.
I think I am a little late for this race! >_<
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info