The Ten-Day Turmoil Event Starts Tomorrow!

Hey... Not work in Xbox?
Play on X1X
Really wish they would say if it's PC only, was looking forward to race on Xbox and it's not even happening!!!!
What? I don't believe... Many days waiting this race...
Play on X1X
Yeah, whats up with it not on Xbox... nowhere in your describing of the event did it say PC only... been looking forward to this and yet, nothing there. Kind of a big let down.
It's like I said before ... We are forgotten here.

Our money should be worth less.

Anyway ..

Good work GGG :(
Play on X1X
They could have easily just said in any of the 3 to 4+ posts about these events that they were going to be PC only, and hey no big deal. When you fail to accurately inform part of your gaming audience you are not doing your jobs. Guess I'll be looking for another game to kill time. Best of luck all!
Yet again you've posted about the race event but not mentioned it being a PC-exclusive. Guys, this is really sub-par communication. New players aren't going to be reading every announcement you post - please try to get critical info like that into every relevant thread.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Hah! Take that, you filthy console peasants!
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:

It's okay to delete your characters before the race event ends

Can you please clarify what this means?

Does it mean that I can create 5 level 65 chars to get the portal effect, then delete them, and even thought still get access to the draw with this 5?
I was hoping to get better race
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Nov 11, 2017, 9:15:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info