The Ten-Day Turmoil Event Starts Tomorrow!

"
When do we get the mystery boxes?

They get some time do deliver the rewards to all ppl qualified.
Maybe in 3-7 days they pop up your micro transaction stash.

Worked this way last race.
For this http://prntscr.com/hdcwyy i play 4 days turmoil ... if you think this is right then I'm left without saying ... scrap
NICE JOKE !!!
★Ninja Assasin College of Kicking Ass★
Last edited by R_A_M_B_O on Nov 21, 2017, 10:01:20 AM
well that was sad just got the box and i open it and its the same gore effect i already have. You would think they would make sure you dont have doubles in boxes. That was a waste.

I got a message about box but I do not know where to get it because there is no items in my shop in the game
MAYBE FIND SOME HOURS TO PUT YOUR CHALLENGES CAUSE THERE IS NO ONLY YOUR COUNTRY WHO IS PLAYING POE, AND I THINK THERE IS A LOT OF PLAYER FROM RUSSIA,JAPON,FRANCE,ECT... SO 10:00 am ITS LIKE 21:00 PM FOR ME AND A LOT OF PLAYERS, SO FUCK AND TRY TO FIND A GOOD TIME FOR EVERY PEOPLE IN EVERY COUNTRY CAUSE I THINK THERE IS MUCH MORE PLAYERS IN ALL OTHER COUNTRIES THAN YOUR.

SO THEY HAVE A FUCKING ADVANTAGE START AT 10AM YES OFC, AND US START IN THE NIGHT LOL IDIOT YOU COULD FIND A BETTER WAY TO MAKE EVERYONE START IN A GOOD TIME. BUT MAYBE TO MUCH FOR YOU.
"
MAYBE FIND SOME HOURS TO PUT YOUR CHALLENGES CAUSE THERE IS NO ONLY YOUR COUNTRY WHO IS PLAYING POE, AND I THINK THERE IS A LOT OF PLAYER FROM RUSSIA,JAPON,FRANCE,ECT... SO 10:00 am ITS LIKE 21:00 PM FOR ME AND A LOT OF PLAYERS, SO FUCK AND TRY TO FIND A GOOD TIME FOR EVERY PEOPLE IN EVERY COUNTRY CAUSE I THINK THERE IS MUCH MORE PLAYERS IN ALL OTHER COUNTRIES THAN YOUR.

SO THEY HAVE A FUCKING ADVANTAGE START AT 10AM YES OFC, AND US START IN THE NIGHT LOL IDIOT YOU COULD FIND A BETTER WAY TO MAKE EVERYONE START IN A GOOD TIME. BUT MAYBE TO MUCH FOR YOU.
Posted by Completed 16 Challengesjordan02

OR they could just do it how they have since the beginning and completely ignore you... the time is set off GGG's local time and it always has been better yet instead of them changing everything why don't you move to a place that has better launch times you whiner.. they could do it like other company's and launch it through regions but that way guess what you would still be last.. so now matter how you look at it they did you a favor doing it how they are at least you get in the same day..
Last edited by GosuSausage on Dec 5, 2017, 5:13:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info