[3.8] BRO, DO YOU EVEN SUMMON? Skeleton crit Hybrid Dark Pact BOSSKILLER

Yester I opened PoB and saw Holy Dominion nodes were useless. Rerouted Tree and removed Spiritual aid as u said (and checked tht, yes, it was giving me less dmg). Took the following nodes:
1. Crit chance near avator Fire node (giving me more dmg than nimbless atm even after counting in lucky crit)
2. Intensify & Arcane Expanse
3. Arcane Focus

Also saw tht Clarity and Mana gain on Hit is no longer needed. Will swap that shaper ring with Vermilion ring and Clarity with soemthing else like Vitality? Have 150 mana to spare (excluding enlighten reduction).

Dunno how you are getting those synthesised rings/body armor. After Helmet, will check those out in trade.
"
dracamancer wrote:
Took the following nodes

Also saw tht Clarity and Mana gain on Hit is no longer needed. Will swap that shaper ring with Vermilion ring and Clarity with soemthing else like Vitality? Have 150 mana to spare (excluding enlighten reduction).

Dunno how you are getting those synthesised rings/body armor. After Helmet, will check those out in trade.

Tree looks much cleaner now! Good job!

Idk Vitality doesn't do much for us. Altough endgame setup is Discipline, Zealotry and Aspect of the Spider, I've been using different ones though leveing:

Flesh and Stone for blind when hp pool was low.
Precision for Watcher's Eye.
Haste when I played around with Aul's amulet.
Summon Skitterbots for some added damage.

Right now I'm thinking about anointing Hardened Scars with Hybrid Life Flask for more mitigation and working on the Ring slowly:

Spoiler

As for Chest I had it from day 2 or 3, but couldnt remove the last prefix so I went for Carcass Jack. If you looking for a decent Hybrid chest that would be Vaal regalia with Temple HP mod (10% and 100 Life) with t1 ES percentage (it scales better than flat ES) and 1 open prefix and 2 suffixes.

*edit* Something like this but with ES :)

Spoiler

So the one I got is just temporary. I don't really want any influence mods now, but sometime late (never?) +1 curse and Frenzy on Hit is BiS :)
[Delve] Depth 1997 Solo/Volatile Dead
[Betrayal] Depth 1353 Solo/Dark Pact
[Legion] Depth 1003 Solo/Ice Spear
[Blight] Depth 1137 Solo/Dark Pact
[Metamorph] Depth 1005 Solo/Vortex
Last edited by zoNiklv on Jan 27, 2021, 5:26:44 PM
A little update is due!

Just hit level 98, build is fully online even without any investment into minion Life (apart from generic tree ones and two Ghastly Jewels). Corrupted Soul allows to map and get exp safely.

Cleared every boss and encounter in the game before dropping Bottled Faith, apart from Cortex/Chayla/UE/Atziri fight. Did it blind once and killed 3 out of 5, next time i'll just focus on nuking them as fast as I can. Maven was easy, same as Aul 250 and Awakener 9 is a joke.

At that time I already had a belt upgraded. I did use the unupgraded version in previous Leagues to speed maps, but this fellow is just insane and clearly best in slot for all content (Sorry, Headhunter you are only good for mapping):

Spoiler

It allows to reach a whooping 10 casts per second, 240%+ movement speed and reduces all cooldowns significantly. Still packing 11.2k eHP with more achievable with gear upgrades. Had to anoint Aligned Spirits to sustain mana even with two -10 rings, cuz we are blasting like crazy now.

Spoiler

Other minor stuff is changing the Links to support swapping to Intensify:

Spoiler

Took off alot of unneeded crit chance nodes thanks to Thread of Hope (Very Large at Low Life socket) and reached the +1 Intensity. Added Chaos for more damage for self-casting.

Been avoiding Harvest for the past days since I think it breaks the game too hard. Jewels like that are unethical:

Spoiler

Not like I don't want to craft +2 wands, just chasing Harvest is lame and I rather focus on trying luck with Watchers Eyes or farming Harbingers for Headhunter. Just generally enjoy the game!

Lastly, Flask update and updated PoB:

Spoiler

Hope you are having fun :) Been doing alot of Valdo with Jun, just insane^^

*edit* forgot to enable conc. ground on enemies and put 200% more for 3 skelies dps calculation
[Delve] Depth 1997 Solo/Volatile Dead
[Betrayal] Depth 1353 Solo/Dark Pact
[Legion] Depth 1003 Solo/Ice Spear
[Blight] Depth 1137 Solo/Dark Pact
[Metamorph] Depth 1005 Solo/Vortex
Last edited by zoNiklv on Feb 2, 2021, 1:00:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info