Upcoming Unique Items

"Be sure to bring a Leap Slam, Flame Dash, Blink Arrow, Bodyswap or Lightning Warp with you."

- Bodyswap??? new skill? :/
that body swap name drop map gap tease cheese tho
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
With solid defenses, Life and Cannot be Frozen, Vix Lunaris already provides several compelling reasons to wear this in your Shield slot

The ambiguous lead-in wording of this sentence is an example of why you always use the serial comma.
https://redd.it/p0hyul
Can you give those body pieces 60-80 life so their viable?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
zeldzioszka wrote:
The belt is OP ...

Sadly it's a helmet, so it's probably not. I thought that too at first.
Lets go ggg cant wait any longer man !
Looks like we've got now movement skill for wanders. :)

Anyway I like new chaos staff. Finally I'll be able to make purple MOM build with purple power charges with The Aylardex. Muhehehee

Also shield looks very interesting. I can imagine to socket it with level 4 Empower to make a buble absorb more cold damage.

Wraithlord helps to improve Specters survivability without forcing you to go for the Necromancer subclass.

Map looks like fun. We'll see.

But boots and gloves seems to be little bit meh. Boots can help with full phys to lightning conversion and improves shock reliability but makes you slower and much more weaker. Who would ever use it? Maybe some supporter class specialized in shocking bosses?

Gloves are super boring. Maybe useful for leveling but that's it. You could at least put something like 10% of Dexterity and Intelligence converted to Strength on them.
Ed mines here I come
oh my.... you guys just know how to excite a person just enough! im counting the days guys!

Can we please get uniques with 3D art in the launch for a change? :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info