Upcoming Unique Items

Shield looks interesting; the rest, not so much. Where is the Weapon Dancer gem?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Why are there more and more uniques being released with no max life/resist on them? You guys balanced your game around being res capped or get 1 shot but you keep releasing shithouse 1 alch uniques like this.

I'd love to try some of these sorry but i'm too busy rocking rares so i don't die in 1 shot.
delete all lootboxes
pls just give then 3d art aswell
"
GooberM wrote:
Nice Dunes tier 7

Revamped atlas confirmed?
so cute
Stormcharger is straight up the worst item in the history of Poe, it's unreal how bad items just keep getting added to the game. I hope that's not a supporter unique...
The belt is OP ...
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
I foresee few Iron Grip builds using Giantsbane except to level with. Once they've got the levels it's less opportunity cost to take the keystone than it is to use the gloves instead of something better.

Stormcharger looks cute and you can get 95% phys to lightning using the support, the boots, and conversion Vinktar's, but I'm questioning how effective it will actually be even when paired with stuff like Inpulsa's Broken Heart. Okay, not questioning, I'm flat-out saying it's crap and hard to even try to make useful. Maybe nice MTX swap though?

Wraithlord might be interesting. Do we know of any RF spectres, or other monsters that have an ability based off their own health? My gut says trying to get them to work with Minion Instability or Beacon of Corruption won't go so well, but it'd be nice to be shown wrong.

Cane of Unraveling immediately makes me think of Trickster MoM Essence Drain. Wish there were more viable movement skills with staves though.

Pillars of Arun might be fun, though once you guys start giving such good cooldown recovery for movement skills people are going to really start demanding they be buffed... 1 second Flame Dash CD really does sound good.

Vix Lunaris has me curious what the Cold Aegis skill scales with. Hopefully some builds will find it useful, but I'm sure not seeing which ones those are.
Interesting.
Balance is an illusion, exile.
Be sure to bring a 'Bodyswap'. That a new movement skill coming out?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info