Upcoming Unique Items

I actually like this set of uniques way more than the last set, boots are great for shock builds, spectre hats great for the feeble spectre builds (alchemists, demon dudes etc are gonna gain like 4k life)

gloves are meh, but could save a bunch of points for specific iron grip builds (and really are sound for leveling anyway)

shields decent, i'd rock freeze immune on some characters especially if i was life based cold user for reflect absorb.

staves ok but has a small issue called power charges do nothing for chaos spells (or provide 4% spell damage per which is still pretty weak) could be decent for entry level mapping.
The shield is going to be the only item worth anything, that's my first impression. I usually try to run builds through my head with these new items and I can see a few builds popping up around that shield/making current builds much better(like minions and Aegis)

Also having a lvl 4 Empower in that shield, so a corrupted lvl 21 gem gives you a lvl 27 gem, even with only three sockets that's really good. Plus it has decent defenses.
Last edited by SinisterMinister on Nov 9, 2017, 10:11:41 AM
The staff looks really nice for Dark Pact, but they're nerfing dark pact, rip.. ED/contagion/blight staff then I guess..
"
Be sure to bring a Leap Slam, Flame Dash, Blink Arrow, Bodyswap or Lightning Warp with you.

ROOM! .. SHAMBLES!

Staff is the only thing that seems useful TBH.
Why do you keep making these low level uniques that just end up being forgotten because they're too low level to actually get used? At least start making new Fated versions if you're going to keep at that. We already have dozens of useless low level uniques that are useless because they're low level.
More items that showcase GGG's experts believing that we spend tons of time between lvls 1-70.

You know what i need most at lvl 23 .. some boots that make my physical dmg shock against things i already one shot with a vendor recipe blue. Yea that sounds awesome! Surely this will not be outclassed by a lvl 0 unique boot already available.

Wraithlord - coool a socketable belt for summoners , they spoiled socketable belts were comming.. oh wait this is a helm. Why would I use this over gold rim exactly ? my specters aren't dying because of their life, I am dying because they are 2 screens back finishing off a random mob.
Would of been cool as a belt, but near useless as a helmet. Why are all the minion uniques helmets lately?

Alright gloves that give me str and some dmg on my squishy ranger char that badly needs life and resistances early. Does not help with leveling and useless by the time it would be useful for damage returns.

Staff , i guess they needed a niche +2 to chaos. But why limit it to one damage type.
It is just better to use two wands over this.

shield is ok, if you are going for some auras, but the life roll is pretty low for the path of life game that the devs have created. Maybe it will be good once EVA and ARmor are reworked to be useful defenses.

Why can't they create something build enabling rather than more trash that will be used for an hour tops.
Really bad uniques overall, nothing new that you can't take elsewhere and better. The shield is kind of nice but toons that have "problems with cold damage" are energy shield based characters and that shield doesn't give ES, ...................... amazing. Make a rework of the 2 hundred uniques that nobody uses or have a mod that nobody can make to work as Izaro's dilema, veil of the night and such.
body swap????
rawrawr
Last edited by woodmanrox on Nov 9, 2017, 12:19:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info