Upcoming Unique Items

The gloves and the shield are interesting... the rest is kaind of meh
Where Buff ES?
Please new gem skill for drain mana per and damage hit..
95% of the Uniques are vendor trash, lets increase it to 97% Kappa
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
Looks nice. I would love that boot if was 50% conversion to lightning btw
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Nov 9, 2017, 8:26:03 AM
Disappointed with stats of items. Just more level gear or slightly gimped build gear. That shield... what is Cold Aegis?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
pichapie wrote:
meh

double meh
"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
"
pichapie wrote:
meh

double meh
"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
The staff is neat but I wish it had at least some life on it since you give up a shield. It's like a hegemony's but for chaos spell casters which is cool but crap life typically forces you to be more ranged. It needed another mod like life, AOE, or +1 power charge since hell you can get +2 power from 2 VB and if you are stacking power charges you will go VB for end-game; ditching this staff. The staff will be used to farm currency to get VB ;) heh.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
The Stormcharger seems really powerful (And has cool art). Can imagine building some op endgame builds around it. The rest seems kinda underwhelming. The shield should receive a fated version.

The staff could go well with an LL build, the Voidbringers and such. (Es sux now tho..)
Last edited by GrayR on Nov 9, 2017, 8:39:55 AM
Ok, seriously, why is everybody so goddamn negative about everything new these days? Seriously, how hard can it be to not bash pretty much every single new unique?
What if some of the new gems actually make some of them viable? Or what if there are people who actually like building effective builds with cheap uniques? I mean, come on.
I personally think GGG did a great job with these and I can see some good use for them.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info