Upcoming Unique Items

Vix Lunaris?
Was that meant to be "Vis Lunaris" = "Lunaris' Might"?
Or is "Vix" just some word without a meaning? If it is Latin, though, "vix" means "hardly".
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Last edited by Mikrotherion on Nov 9, 2017, 1:07:36 AM
again tier change lvls? (dune tier 7 uniq map)
"
absorbs Cold damage up to a certain amount

Quality explanation...

Also, if you are wondering why leveling rare items are worth shit and trade makes leveling up a breeze - next patch, next bunch of leveling items.

Gotta fill that market with 4alt items!

Seriously, do we REALLY need more leveling up items? Who the fuck asked for those? Fated Uniques were such a great thing, people reacted to them very positively. Why the hell not make more of those? Or even items with 2 upgrades. These items tend to hold good prices and there is bigger incentive to roll Prophecy...

But no, lets fill up the market with shitty uniques that cost nothing and make leveling up a complete non-challenge... And then argue that making trading easy would make game too easy...

No hope for this game
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Nov 9, 2017, 1:38:30 AM
not excited by these, more by what these might 'mean':

+1000 life to spectres? most likely a spectre nerf. because WHY otherwise? who here has had spectre die in last month or two? spectres, esp now when anyone can run t15+ variant, do not die

cooldown recovery on movement skills? so all movement skills now have a cooldown? id like that, but im sure im in the very very small minority here

tier 7 dunes? i do not think that changing tiers will fix anything. it just makes 4th generation of maps. atlas has systemic problem, not related to particular tiers of maps and this just makes a mess in standard (that surprisingly is played by a lot of players)

otherwise: lol at people measuring uniques by their sell value not utility
Finally a Cold Mtx Shield for Skin Transfer :D
Shield is rather nice, goodbye ele reflect oneshots.

Interesting, what tile will the new map be? Something like temple, villa, Acton or maybe HoGM? Oh, it's dune :O

Actually, about cooldown recovery, will that affect the charge based skills? Like flame dash, will you start with all 3 charges or with only 1?
Last edited by argonaftec on Nov 9, 2017, 1:40:23 AM
Oh my garshness!!!..... i'm gonna spin my brain wheelies for a few ages wondering whether these are gonna help me out or just make me crazy! Such purpose bound, purpose finding, whatiferous perigrinations is a big diverting and exercising reason for me to play this game.

The mystification, it seems, will never end.

Thanks!
"
That said, the minion life regeneration on Wraithlord is likely to be the reason you wear this helm at higher levels.

No, anyone would wear Skullhead for that instead.
So, what? Specter nerf coming?
Also, I hope you are not going to turn these into different pieces too.
Meh.
■► It's a business. You won't get the full experience.
■► Yes, this is an addiction. This is a Slot Machine. I am addicted.
■► You won't be rewarded. There is no reward.
Last edited by DoveAhKin on Nov 9, 2017, 2:18:51 AM
upcoming alchemy shards :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info