[3.8] For Scion - Bloody Explosive Cyclone With Disfavour + Haemophilia (Not a Vaal Pact Build)

Hey, just wanted to say I started the league with your build and once I got a couple key items it really took off. I'm having a great time with it I just have a question I was hoping you could provide insight on:
1) Your curse suggestions do not mention Vulnerability, which I would think is a perfect curse for this build. Is there a reason this is not being used?

Also have you looked at Doryani's Invitation heavy belt? It is a cheap but very good alternative until you can get a Retch or build a GG rare belt.

Again, great build and thanks for making it!
"
Sintak wrote:
Hey, just wanted to say I started the league with your build and once I got a couple key items it really took off. I'm having a great time with it I just have a question I was hoping you could provide insight on:
1) Your curse suggestions do not mention Vulnerability, which I would think is a perfect curse for this build. Is there a reason this is not being used?

Also have you looked at Doryani's Invitation heavy belt? It is a cheap but very good alternative until you can get a Retch or build a GG rare belt.

Again, great build and thanks for making it!

Glad you like the build. :)

You can certainly replace Enfeeble with Vulnerability. I chose Enfeeble mainly for toughness. If you have +1 curse amulet (or Windscream boots), you can have a dual curse setup (Enfeeble + Vulnerability).

Physical version of Doryani's Invitation is great for the build but Elder Rustic belt will be better.

Stygian belt with Murderous abyssal jewel is another great belt option.
That's one fantastic build :)
You might wanna change your "shaper gear" as it includes the ruthless gem :v
Also got my hands on a

It does help during mapping.
What could i change
for?
Last edited by lymsha on Mar 30, 2018, 5:14:19 PM
"
lymsha wrote:
That's one fantastic build :)
You might wanna change your "shaper gear" as it includes the ruthless gem :v
Also got my hands on a

It does help during mapping.
What could i change
for?

The Shaper gear was a reference from Harbinger league. Back then, Ruthless gem still work when linked to Cyclone.

GGG changed the way Ruthless works after Harbinger so you will refer to the gems section for actual gem setup for Cyclone. :)

Very nice Elder belt you have over there. It gives you lots of life but Stygian belt is still better balanced as it can provide you: life + resistance + damage.

Besides 40% Cyclone damage enchant on your Devoto, 15% increased cyclone attack speed will work too.
how do you feel about rumi's instead of a granite flask?
"
BanditBan wrote:
how do you feel about rumi's instead of a granite flask?

I will definitely go for anti-curse granite flask instead of Rumi.
also is there a POB link anywhere that I'm missing?
"
also is there a POB link anywhere that I'm missing?

Apparently I did not create a POB link for the build.

You can try importing my SSF Standard character "Prismarine". The gears over there are almost identical to the gears I used to beat Shaper.
Hello, i was wondering, can you recommend some early Gems untill i get the higher level ones ? :)
"
Ixiah wrote:
Hello, i was wondering, can you recommend some early Gems untill i get the higher level ones ? :)

Molten Strike + Ancestral Call + Melee Physical + Faster Attack will be good for leveling till you can use Cyclone. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info