[3.8] For Scion - Bloody Explosive Cyclone With Disfavour + Haemophilia (Not a Vaal Pact Build)

Is it really worth it to spend point on "Bloodletting" when bleed DoT is really low to begin with? (I don't know how much about bleed I just see what PoB show me) I drop it and go with "Martial Experience", lost 500 bleed dps while gaining 9k physical.

Spoiler

Really like the build btw, also I suggest using the new jewel "Pure Talent" +25 all attributes and more melee range.
"
thongdoan112 wrote:
Is it really worth it to spend point on "Bloodletting" when bleed DoT is really low to begin with? (I don't know how much about bleed I just see what PoB show me) I drop it and go with "Martial Experience", lost 500 bleed dps while gaining 9k physical.

Spoiler

Really like the build btw, also I suggest using the new jewel "Pure Talent" +25 all attributes and more melee range.

Glad you are enjoying the build. :)

You will definitely want to keep Bloodletting. POB is not showing true damage to bleed because it is not including the 8 stacks of bleed damage from Crimson Dance.
Hi, i used this build as i returned to the game after leaving sometime during breach league, and i'm really enjoying it at the moment, i managed to build up a decent movespeed so my map clearing is to a point i'm happy with.

Just wanted to mention Vaal cyclone, which i've been using since a low level (and still have it equipped as of lvl 82, its probably not the most efficient use of my gem sockets, but it sure is handy at clearing abyss and maps (especially against ranged mods) i managed to get a sextant to roll an increased damage dealt/taken while stationary mod and vaal cyclone turned out to be insane, when i can get my gear 6L i'll probably consider replacing it, as i'm still getting the odd one shot death from difficult bosses
Can I use the totem warchief?
"
Stu9two wrote:
Hi, i used this build as i returned to the game after leaving sometime during breach league, and i'm really enjoying it at the moment, i managed to build up a decent movespeed so my map clearing is to a point i'm happy with.

Just wanted to mention Vaal cyclone, which i've been using since a low level (and still have it equipped as of lvl 82, its probably not the most efficient use of my gem sockets, but it sure is handy at clearing abyss and maps (especially against ranged mods) i managed to get a sextant to roll an increased damage dealt/taken while stationary mod and vaal cyclone turned out to be insane, when i can get my gear 6L i'll probably consider replacing it, as i'm still getting the odd one shot death from difficult bosses

Vaal Cyclone always makes my heart pump. Cos you have to wait for it to finish spinning.

The pulling effect is certainly good though.

"
paimon6 wrote:
Can I use the totem warchief?

Yes you can. :)
Can we use Slayer + Trickster ascendency? Trickster seems good with +20% dps with no energy shield + life/mana regen if you killed recently + mana regen with movement skill.

BTW nice build! :)
"
Nephril67 wrote:
Can we use Slayer + Trickster ascendency? Trickster seems good with +20% dps with no energy shield + life/mana regen if you killed recently + mana regen with movement skill.

BTW nice build! :)

The frenzy charges from Raider will help more since you want lots of attack speed to reach max bleed stacks in the shortest amount of time. :)
Hey, nice build but i got a quick question. What kind of gems set up should I do when I went with Kaom's Heart? thanks
"
mooboiz wrote:
Hey, nice build but i got a quick question. What kind of gems set up should I do when I went with Kaom's Heart? thanks

You can consider moving the gems in chest piece to Hungry Loop ring.

Otherwise you can link Ancestral + Culling Strike to Leap Slam.
What do you think about taking Devotion instead of Tireless? It is the same amount of points for same amount of life but Devotion has %3 aura effect and +20 strenght instead of %15 reduced mana cost(I don't know if it is important).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info