Five Facts about our Upcoming Release

Socketed belt hype!

Now I can brick 2 more level 20 gems at a time.
Hello!
My guess is:
1.) GGG will invent/intruduce some kind of "charms" (somehow like in D2-LoD)
a.) 'charms' can have a space in the inventory.
b.) 'charms' can gain more survivability; scince players complain about:
a.) ES was nerfed too much
b.) oneshot_machanic is to heavy
c.) New Boss in A9 could gain 1 new *Charm* or even gruant +1 charge
d.) The new stash_tab could make sense to collect these new *charms'

These new Collectables will GGG gruant more stash_tabs_sells......
(even the new one)

THIS IS MY GUESS!
My InGameName: Aui
"
Alabamak wrote:
Still no pants? ..game dead anyway..

Hi GGG as said, can you add leg and shoulder item slot for character ? It would be nice .
Last edited by Elf_97 on Nov 9, 2017, 12:17:03 AM
Just announce it already so that I can buy a supporter pack...
I hate waiting but I hope it is worth it.
"
Sauronsatan wrote:
first about this map tab thing. people had hundreds if not thousands of a type of map. usually rolled or qualtied. or magic. so they are not stack able. so you guys want GGG to make a drop down tab for every map in the god damn game?

You're narrowly thinking inside the box, of only what you know to be true as a player. In reality, and thinking as a developer (because it's part of my job), the stacking of items is just a feature of the UI. There's nothing stopping GGG from breaking with their current stacking mode and making something special for a map tab. Essentially you could stack same name maps in the tab, but still have them independent of each other in the back-end. For example: stacked maps with different rarity/mods/qualities could be visible with a pop up when clicking on the stack. Therefore, it wouldn't act the same way as a stack that we know. Best way to think about that: pop-up tabs within one stash tab.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
League name is most probably Abyss by the way.

for those who wonder, I found that in the Code of the page of the upcoming unique for the next league
"
"league":"Abyss"

in the description of the item
:D

can't wait !
I wouldnt say narrowly thinking its thinking realistically.if you were to do a pop up like you suggest how many slots do expect GGG to provide per pop up slot?
There is over 200 different maps including shaped. Your now suggesting a tab with 200 slots just for orginization. On top of that we know people usually have a quad tab full of a certain map they enjoy. So now each individual map has a pop up tab so its no longer just 1 tab its 1 tab with 200 extra pop up tabs that each have how many slots? Where do all my quality rare and magic maps go? Cant stack them it they are different rolls or % qualitys. Your basically asking for a unlimited stash for the cost of 1 tab that should have space for every map regardless of rolls. So to sum it up a tab with 200 slots with an attached quad tab for each map. Ya i see thay comming in the near future

Last edited by Sauronsatan on Nov 9, 2017, 12:35:01 PM
Will we get any QOL updates?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Sauronsatan wrote:
I wouldnt say narrowly thinking its thinking realistically.if you were to do a pop up like you suggest how many slots do expect GGG to provide per pop up slot?

Stacks have a limit anyways. 5000 for currency stash tabs, and far less for items in regular stash/inventory slots. I'd expect no more than 1/2 a stash tab, but that's just me. Even if the limit was low, such as 20 to 40, that would still be an extremely handy and desirable stash tab. Unless you expect the average player to have 100 of each map name? lol. (they don't)

"
Sauronsatan wrote:
There is over 200 different maps including shaped. Your now suggesting a tab with 200 slots just for orginization.
Scroll, scroll. After all, that is what the divination card tab can do (along with scaling too). People said the same things you're saying, only about div cards back then. GGG proved them wrong. And GGG could easily prove all of us wrong. They thought out of the box many times throughout different updates and releases.

"
Sauronsatan wrote:
On top of that we know people usually have a quad tab full of a certain map they enjoy.
How do we "know" that? You're just guessing. Less than 1% of players regularly participate on the forums and reddit, as is reflected with just Steam players alone, which doesn't take into account all PoE players. So that's way, way less than 1%. And from what you know of people here and your friends/guildies, you're trying to tell us we all know what people usually do? Hahaha. Even if that were true, which it's not, you don't think those people would appreciate a map stash tab that helps them organize all maps, not just the ones they play? A little presumptuous of you.

"
Sauronsatan wrote:
Where do all my quality rare and magic maps go? Cant stack them it they are different rolls or % qualitys. Your basically asking for a unlimited stash for the cost of 1 tab that should have space for every map regardless of rolls.
Wrong, not unlimited. Don't put words in my mouth to build up your straw-man argument. A map tab could just organize all of your maps into easy to find tiers and map names. For example, you could drop a T13 Beacon on the associated slot and that map would go into that grouping. Click on that slot to see all Beacon maps there. Shaped maps could be thrown into their base name slot (ie: Shaped Racecourse still goes to Racecourse), just like any other rarity, quality, corruption, mod, etc.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Who actually carres when the game is unplayable for the ES lovers ?!
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info