Five Facts about our Upcoming Release

"
Asmodee007 wrote:
Green and black are the colours of a new league

YES! ALL WILL BE ONE! HAHAHAHA!

Ahahaha, Phyrexia hypeee!
We need End Game Bosses not act 9 boss-
the act 9 boss is likely the awaited extra charge that was removed when they took out merciless bandit quest.

Green and Black? We Golgari now boyz.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Sauronsatan wrote:
the act 9 boss is likely the awaited extra charge

Any evidence to back up this claim?
Green and black? Where did I see it just recently? Hmmm... OMG! Ashes of Exile confirmed.

Last edited by cuss on Nov 8, 2017, 4:24:23 AM
hype.

beggars can't be choosers, but i'd like to see a "this expansion has an end-game boss", or not, type-of-comment.

but either way, will see soon enough, plus, in GGG expansion fashion, I can expect a new boss.

Cheers
"
Green and black are the colours of a new league

So weird that this is the thing I'm most excited about ...
... is not a troll
"
d3s0 wrote:
"
Galtrovan wrote:
"
ThilleFisch wrote:
Map stash tab PLEASE!

A map stash tab would be nice. Every league I have 15 tabs for maps, one tab for each tier, with the guardian maps/fragments on the t15 tab.

What's the point of even picking up <t10 maps anyway? ^^

Once I get to and can sustain t10+, there isn't any reason, barring hunting desired Div cards and vendor trashing with 20% quality hammers for chisels. But by the time I get to this state, the other tabs are full, and it's easier to create a fresh tab for the higher tier maps than clean out the existing tabs to make room.

Plus, I never know when a guild mate is going to need a map for atlas completion. It's just good to have a few of everything even if I'm not using them myself.
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
Galtrovan wrote:
"
ThilleFisch wrote:
Map stash tab PLEASE!

A map stash tab would be nice. Every league I have 15 tabs for maps, one tab for each tier, with the guardian maps/fragments on the t15 tab.

The only problem is that maps can be corrupted, mirrored, magic, rare, with quality, and different mod values (same name uniques have different values). I'd love to see a map tab too, but that's quite an undertaking of new UI elements to make it work. For example, a cursor hover-over pop up of a map list for all of the same map name you stored there, since same name maps with different mods can't really stack on their own.

I'm aware of the issues and quite honestly have no idea how GGG would deal with them all. But being able to stack white, no quality maps would be awesome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info