Five Facts about our Upcoming Release

I too will withhold judgment until hard facts are available, but the mention of a new stash tab does make me concerned.

Adding functionality to existing stash tabs (that includes making scrolling less painful) would be welcome.

A new stash tab that makes life easier for all players and is free would also be welcome.

A new paid stash tab that is more than just a minor convenience (the currency stash tab fits this definition, as does the essence stash tab--both those item types are horribly unwieldy to deal with without the appropriate stash tab) would most certainly not be welcome, I'm sorry to say.

Paid stash tabs are a big source of income for you guys, I get it, but they are also the only MTX you sell that hurts your reputation: Many insist that they contradict your original assertion of "ethical microtransactions only," due to their quasi-non-optional nature, and those people have made some rather compelling arguments to defend that position, in my opinion.

I am no cheapskate (you know this), but this is a question of principle, and one of importance to many of your fans. Please keep this in mind while moving forward with your business plans.
Wash your hands, Exile!
The colours of house Atreides whoop whoop
Calm your curiosity is a polite way of saying clam your tits lol.
gems :))))

3 sockets belt ??? i guess only one
Slytherin?)))))
NANI
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
Green and black are the colours of a new league

Hopefully the green is more of a purple-green and the black is more of a purple-black.

Ok. I lol'd.

^ had me laughing for a couple minutes.

_____

"
Cyderic wrote:
You are missing fact 6:

We won't nerf Kitava bc we want to lose more players.

I sure as f*** hope they don't nerf kitava. The larger part of the content feels like a xp bag you just have to punch and go further without much effort. Kitava at least feels somewhat challenging.
Practice if you don't wanna die to it - i believe we're in a game.

________

Hyped for the colors. Rest is meh. Especially gems.
If it's a map tab i'm glad but not overhyped.
Colors are nice tho.
Holy moly!!!!
WoW!
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
we want more
we want more
we want more

and it's not christmas yet

thanks guys for the great effort you are putting to renew our pleasure.

suck on that Blizzard ;)
Aim for the head
You seem to be really good at reading the future. Could you roll off the winning lottery numbers this weekend for me?
e77322447a68f9c997c346c2e4539ca7

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info