3.1 All Ears/No Stone Unturned/Locomancer Guide COMPLETE

"
dn604 wrote:

Yes you are correct, I found my error.

Almost into Act 3 myself again, appreciate the updates! :)

Thanks.

May I ask will you make an exel file with all the dialog options like this person made for 3.1?

Cause that would be so great :D
Looks like this has been changed in 3.2

Now all/ears is 509 steps ( down from 524) Im midway through the 3.1 version of this, I hope it works out in the end otherwise Back to square 1 and a new build !

"
Synicasm wrote:
Looks like this has been changed in 3.2

Now all/ears is 509 steps ( down from 524) Im midway through the 3.1 version of this, I hope it works out in the end otherwise Back to square 1 and a new build !

Hopefully you have read the posts above to assist you? We know things have changed :)

Thanks.
"
scrollhunter wrote:
"
dn604 wrote:

Yes you are correct, I found my error.

Almost into Act 3 myself again, appreciate the updates! :)

Thanks.

May I ask will you make an exel file with all the dialog options like this person made for 3.1?

Cause that would be so great :D

Well, I am working from MysticalChill's spreadsheet and highlighting my changes. I have made a detailed forum post above that I will keep updated. I am a bit behind as I had to restart and RL etc :)

I believe MysticalChill will be updating, so I'm just getting him as much info as I can for all our sakes.

Thanks.
Completed Act 4 The Dried Lake and another not counted dlg, Oyun - Kaom (1 point instead 2). I think 3.2 changes is simply remove pts in dlgs, which gave more than 1.
Total changes after The Dried Lake 14. There's 3 2-pts dlgs left:
Act 4 Dialla - Dialla after completing Daresso's and Kaom's dreams
Act 9 Irasha/Tasuni - Feather of Sekhema
Act 10 Innocence - Bannon

I hope it helps.
"
Sunchees wrote:
Completed Act 4 The Dried Lake and another not counted dlg, Oyun - Kaom (1 point instead 2). I think 3.2 changes is simply remove pts in dlgs, which gave more than 1.
Total changes after The Dried Lake 14. There's 3 2-pts dlgs left:
Act 4 Dialla - Dialla after completing Daresso's and Kaom's dreams
Act 9 Irasha/Tasuni - Feather of Sekhema
Act 10 Innocence - Bannon

I hope it helps.

Appreciate this info! It will help for sure.

I am under the same impression with the 3.2 changes, math works out perfectly with a total of 17 less points. 526-509=17. woot!

So MysticalChill just needs to remove those and its good for 3.2. I will be updating my post as I have some other comments and changes I think should be added to make things easier so they don't get missed though!

Thanks.

Last edited by dn604 on Mar 7, 2018, 5:03:50 PM
Hello,

As I am going through this guide and determined to get this achievement finally, I figured I would post some comments and recommended changes for the next version of the guide.

First though, one general comment in regards to Quest Items. A lot of dialogues are only available if you have or do not have a certain quest item in your inventory. It is safe to pick up the quest items as they are available, but when it comes time to get the dialogue, make sure to drop them on the ground first!

Here are some special notes that would be beneficial to add for Act 1:
#30 - Bestel - Surviving Wreaclast - After turning in "A Dirty Job" to Tarkleigh
#33 - Bestel - Brutus - Available as soon as you enter the Lower Prison, do it then!

Thanks!
Hello,

Here are some special notes that would be beneficial to add for Act 2:

#99-100 - Eramir/Yeena - Lorrata - After using Maligaro's Spike on Lorrata (Tree Roots)
#101-105 - All - The Darkness - After clicking the Ancient Seal
#121-125 - All - The Light - After killing the Vaal Oversoul

Here are some header updates:

After #81 - Remove the reference to The Broken Bridge, you don't need to go here yet
After #120 - Update to "Continue to Vaal Ruins, The Northern Forest and The Caverns" just for clarity.

Thanks!
Hello,

Here are some special notes that would be beneficial to add for Act 3:
#175 - Maramoa - Crossing the River - Get immediately after entering the Ebony Barracks!

If you kill General Gravicius, this dialogue is gone!

I had to restart because of #175, please add this if nothing else! :)

#200 - Maramoa - Dominus - After killing Dominus, before talking to Lady Dialla.

This is just how I got it, it may be available after talking to Dialla, but I wasn't going to risk it!

Here are some header updates:
After #148 - remove The Catacombs as you don't need to go here (in regards to completing this challenge)
After #174 - update to "Continue through The Sewers to The Ebony Barracks", just for clarity

Thanks!
Last edited by dn604 on Mar 7, 2018, 5:48:16 PM
Just completed "All Ears", by closely following the guide. The only difference worth noting were the Act 10 "Innocence / Bannon - JT - QC" dialogs, which were actually with Sin and at an earlier quest stage.

Here are the number of dialog points I got in each act:

Act 1: 45
Act 1 / Act 2: 3 ("Reopened Passage")
Act 2: 68
Act 3: 72
Act 4: 73
Act 5: 45
Act 6: 44
Act 7: 45
Act 8: 30
Act 9: 36
Act 10: 28