3.1 All Ears/No Stone Unturned/Locomancer Guide COMPLETE

I will be updating the spreadsheet and posting it for 3.1 as I have just completed it successfully.

Thanks everyone!
Officially Updated to 3.1
I was waiting for the 3.1 update to try the no stone unturned, already did all ears last patch using that doc, thanks a lot :D
Many thanks for the work :D
I think I fucked up at 175... Killed Gravicius before talking to Maramoa and I couldn't get the last "Crossing the River".

RIP my current character I guess.
I made another character since my last post, and I'm in Act 10 after having just rescued Bannon.

I talked to Lilly and Bannon upon returning to town and I was at 503. Afterwards, I still had some exclamation marks so I talked to everyone else. It seems I'm at 505 now!

So I guess I have 2 extra dialogues?... The total is still the same, so what gives? Hmm...

I wasn't paying much atention after getting the 503, so I'm not entirely sure what incremented the count, but I do see Sin has two extra dialogues: one is "Kitava" and one is just "Bannon" - could these be it?

EDIT: So, I went ahead and completed the main quests up to An End of Hunger, and the optional quests.

It seems I'm at the same count as the guide, which is 506. I got the dialogue from Lilly, however, the dialogue from Innocence on quest complete didn't increment my counter.

EDIT 2: Got 6 prophecies left, the conversation counts seem good.

I did notice something I thought worth mentioning. I activated multiple prophecies, but then when I completed one, somehow some of the others disappeared too - so I had to buy them again... Seems they should be done one at a time to prevent this.

So in closing for the day, it seems that entry 504 and 505 might be wrong in the current version of the guide, since I believe I got them from Sin's "Kitava" and "Bannon" dialogues just after the Cathedral Rooftop, rather than from Innocence on quest complete...

I can't really say for certain though, someone else should confirm it. (I guess I could double check myself too next time I level a character and I'm in Act 10)
Last edited by evil_Vasile on Feb 11, 2018, 9:33:18 PM
While I was doing No Stone Unturned, I realized that the lore items don't actually spawn randomly. Instead, each Vaal Area has a particular lore item. I documented all but two Vaal Areas here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1G1_0_PsVMQSAfwGMnS8BCm4T_m9lrZnc9hX0_anwKKs/

One of the missing ones shares a spawn with some others and after 5 of the same spawn, I gave up for the day.

The other requires access to Act V without having killed Innocence, and right now I have no character that meets that.

So, if anyone else is doing the No Stone Unturned achievement, you can just look up where your missing lore items are and go get em using a Hidden Vaal Pathway prophecy!

(I used like 60 prophecies and a bunch of sacrifice fragments to put this together xD)
"
evil_Vasile wrote:
While I was doing No Stone Unturned, I realized that the lore items don't actually spawn randomly. Instead, each Vaal Area has a particular lore item. I documented all but two Vaal Areas here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1G1_0_PsVMQSAfwGMnS8BCm4T_m9lrZnc9hX0_anwKKs/

One of the missing ones shares a spawn with some others and after 5 of the same spawn, I gave up for the day.

The other requires access to Act V without having killed Innocence, and right now I have no character that meets that.

So, if anyone else is doing the No Stone Unturned achievement, you can just look up where your missing lore items are and go get em using a Hidden Vaal Pathway prophecy!

(I used like 60 prophecies and a bunch of sacrifice fragments to put this together xD)

Made same thing today. But saw your post to late when i already completed the achievement. I got these 2 areas you are missing:
Concealed Cavity: Vaal Letter - Atziri Promises Us
Forbidden Archives: Research Journal - I Am Templar

So you can fill the missing part.

i have been stuck at this 2 parts (all ears) for ages, could anyone help me out? logged onto my other 2 characters and neither of them are able to access this conversation, same as my current level 50 character. Another friend on my friendlist doesnt have it either..
Last edited by ch3rr1 on Feb 17, 2018, 11:00:40 AM
"
kaleka1989 wrote:
"
evil_Vasile wrote:

Made same thing today. But saw your post to late when i already completed the achievement. I got these 2 areas you are missing:
Concealed Cavity: Vaal Letter - Atziri Promises Us
Forbidden Archives: Research Journal - I Am Templar

So you can fill the missing part.

Nice! Added the info, cheers!

Hopefully OP can use it in his next version of the guide ^^

"
ch3rr1 wrote:

i have been stuck at this 2 parts (all ears) for ages, could anyone help me out? logged onto my other 2 characters and neither of them are able to access this conversation, same as my current level 50 character. Another friend on my friendlist doesnt have it either..

Huh, I don't seem to recall any trouble with those...

Edit: Oh! Idea! I think it might be that you need to talk to Nessa in Prisoner's Gate first. I can't recall for certain if I talked to her before they became available, but it seems very likely.
Last edited by evil_Vasile on Feb 17, 2018, 1:46:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info