[ 3.1 Update ] Quad Glacial Cascade Fire Totems - All Content Capable - 1.5 Million Peak DPS

Hi,
Can this build be played as ascendant hierophant/chieftain?
Removing blood magic nodes and use those points for mind over matter.
It adds another totem but we lose option for tukohama shield.
It opens option for new Atziri's reflection shield and also removing Kaom's Roots and kikazaru.

Last edited by zucoxx on Feb 28, 2018, 5:33:42 PM
"
Hi,
Can this build be played as ascendant hierophant/chieftain?
Removing blood magic nodes and use those points for mind over matter.
It adds another totem but we lose option for tukohama shield.
It opens option for new Atziri's reflection shield and also removing Kaom's Roots and kikazaru.

Hi, thanks for the question. The ascendancy changes have given us a lot of new options with this build. I think the hierophant/chieftain with the Atziri reflect shield sounds like an interesting idea (I've considered giving this a try myself). The primary consideration for this build is the fact it will lose the inherent "fire" abilities of the Chieftain. So it won't have the 10% fire pen, enemies near totems take 16% more fire damage, totems being immune to fire damage/reflect, nor the new 70% of phy damage as extra fire damage for 3 seconds. Because of this, you may want to consider making this build a fully "cold" conversion as opposed to fire.

Although it won't be as DPS heavy as the Chieftain, it looks to be a very smooth, tanky way of playing a quad totem build and Glacial Cascade is awesome on its own. The Atziri shield is also a great addition to the Soul Mantle. If you use this build please let me know what you think of the results!

how is this build viable in 3.3 were there any changes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info