Harbinger Content Integration

I wish you would reconsider Ancient Orbs. They may be making the game too easy in hardcore/standard since you can buy a ton of them but in Solo Self Found they add just a little extra flavor and another chance at getting something good when playing SSF.

Yes, I know SSF is supposed to be challenging and I enjoy it greatly, despite being quite new to the game that's the mode I decided to focus on. With no trading Ancient Orbs isn't that abundant and the few you get won't make or break the ladder results.

I'd love to see them remain in SSF Mode leagues in the future.
The orb that come with the harbinger is a good thing, so keep the harbinger'orb currency please
I agree with the decision to remove the orbs that will be removed and the harbinger content.
But I wish the shard would be integrated in the game, like vendoring uniques give anullment shards, vendoring t1 uniques give exalt shards. Recipes for regal and chaos shards etc.
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams
So will there be a Unique in 3.1.0 which will have similiar(or same) effects like The Tempest Binding since it wont be avaible in 3.1? I hope so since i was waiting a long time to have fun with a new unique again. Would be happy if you guys could answer me
I think you guys made the perfect decision. It's always a good idea to leave some things out or add the to maps seeing as it's end game content so it's always nice to have extra variety.
People played this horrible league because of new acts lul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info