Harbinger Content Integration

another Zanamod, that will be expensive and almost not seen by me. -.-
I liked the harbinger league even if the challenges are crap. I hope they add next league "Drop a mirror, use a mirror, collect 100 Ex", That will be as fair as that current stuff.

What exactly do I get with Harbingers if all shards and interesting Items get killed?

Can we please add an permanent legacy league next to the challenge and standard league?
Will miss Orb of Horizons and Harbinger's Orb.
Same as someone said:
Great to hear more and more people are playing
An amazing game with constant updates deserves an ever expanding player base
Happy to be a part of it
People played a lot this league most because of the new Content, not for the League. I agree with the majority of players that Harbringer is one of the worst PoE leagues that I have played.
Remember, my friend, that the expectation leads to disappointment. So don't expect anything from anyone, even from yourself.
the only reason why harbinger league was played by more people than any league is because of 3.0
if instead of harbinger there was talisman or i dunno, nemesis league, it stats will be same
p.s. cant wait when league end
"
n3crophagia wrote:
Same as someone said:
Great to hear more and more people are playing
An amazing game with constant updates deserves an ever expanding player base
Happy to be a part of it

'playing the game' is a relative statistic. Didn't Chris come out with statistics a while back stating the average player didn't complete the campaign? Or that only a small % make it to lvl 85+... and if you ever engage in conversation with the drooling morons over at the D3 forums, most will tell you they didn't make it past Act 1 due to 'graphics and sluggish combat'

I wish I could remember where I heard it; I think it was discussed on a few podcasts like coffee talk/baeclast.
Last edited by muzein on Nov 2, 2017, 9:48:18 AM
#feelsbadforcasualsman
Will the orbs we currently have, work in Standard after League ends?
start turmoil event tomorrow alrdy and make it last +7 days come on

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
"
Bugs001 wrote:
the only reason why harbinger league was played by more people than any league is because of 3.0
if instead of harbinger there was talisman or i dunno, nemesis league, it stats will be same
p.s. cant wait when league end

"
Strandedmoon wrote:
People played a lot this league most because of the new Content, not for the League. I agree with the majority of players that Harbringer is one of the worst PoE leagues that I have played.

More people played Legacy and I don't see it be a Core mechanic of the game... so thats what I need to know what the people do with "stadistics".

Keep the good job GGG... only a few steps from ToS.
[quote="Orbaal"][b][u]This is a PvE game, not PvP.[/u][/b][/quote]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info