Hideout Showcase: The Cartographorium

Wow this is amazing o.0
.-. .. -.- ..- -.- .-.. .- -.-- - --- -.
Damn... I will simply scrap my HO and stick to positioning crafting benches in circles araound the WP. This is not only impressing but also humiliating!

GREAT work, hope it's standard. :)
oh man, i can't even make a mat look good in my hideout and people do stuff like this.

gj, really.
"
xjjanie wrote:
Very impressive. I just don't have the patience to create such a masterpiece. Well done :)

When I first saw this thread and hideout I wanted to comment, but couldn't find the right words to say how awesome it was.

Masterpiece is the word.
Must've took quite some time, to create.

I would like to see "Hideout of the Week" series, it's more fun then Build of the Week in my opinion.

Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
This guy must have played a lot of Minecraft.
The individual parts which the OP created are really nice like the giant map in the square area
or making the Shaper out of weapon racks (creative).

Thematically it would be more fitting if he used the Enlightened Hideout with that spooky dark theme and made the Wraeclast map a bit smaller with surrounding assets to hightlight it even more.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Nov 1, 2017, 9:25:00 AM
I really wish you guys could align the Waypoint.

It's always off when you try to decorate/circle it with railways or literally anything "round" like the red carpet, stones and so it goes.
Wow, just wow.
ppl got to much time to waste
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info