Hideout Showcase: The Cartographorium

Phenomenal work on this hideout. This is inspiring stuff, and definitely my favorite HO so far.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
I love playing this game.

And I love seeing hideouts like this. Would love to have one of my own.

I hate hate hate building them, however. So my hideouts are always utilitarian, and ugly.

Please please please think about implementing downloadable hideout layouts. Even just a few default ones that GGG makes themselves would be a nice start.

Eventually, an option to download custom hideouts created by others (with the necessary purchases done automatically, assuming you have enough points saved up) would be a HUGE addition to the game, in light of the percentage of time (look at your own stats!) players spend in their hideouts.

They'll never allow players to buy each others' hideouts with real money (which mtx points are equivalent to). Hideout templates and saving hideout layouts may come at some point in the future, though, as well as maybe in-game hideout trading i.e. for game currency, not real world money/points

I think you misunderstood my suggestion. Or, I did not make it clear.

In any case, I'm not proposing some sort of real-life marketplace for hideouts. I'm proposing a mechanism for saving, loading, and sharing hideouts.

And, because hideout decorations cost favor points, I'm proposing a mechanism for automatically deducting those points when trying to load a hideout requiring certain decorations. Those without sufficient points can simply be forbidden from uploading the hideout (this isn't the only solution, but it is doubtless the simplest to code and more than sufficient, imo).
Wash your hands, Exile!
awesome

gj
Super impressive and creative, damn.
That looks really nice, wow!😌
Well, it's quite interesting...

But also
"
TauOrigin wrote:
thanks for 5fps in your ho

Report Forum Post

Report Account: