Hideout Showcase: The Cartographorium

Wow, Nice
♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
♙♙♙♙♙♙♙♙

♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟
♜♞♝♚♛♝♞♜
That's just insanely good.

The idea, the attention to details, amount of labour that probably went into this. Just... wow
I love playing this game.

And I love seeing hideouts like this. Would love to have one of my own.

I hate hate hate building them, however. So my hideouts are always utilitarian, and ugly.

Please please please think about implementing downloadable hideout layouts. Even just a few default ones that GGG makes themselves would be a nice start.

Eventually, an option to download custom hideouts created by others (with the necessary purchases done automatically, assuming you have enough points saved up) would be a HUGE addition to the game, in light of the percentage of time (look at your own stats!) players spend in their hideouts.
Wash your hands, Exile!
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
I love playing this game.

And I love seeing hideouts like this. Would love to have one of my own.

I hate hate hate building them, however. So my hideouts are always utilitarian, and ugly.

Please please please think about implementing downloadable hideout layouts. Even just a few default ones that GGG makes themselves would be a nice start.

Eventually, an option to download custom hideouts created by others (with the necessary purchases done automatically, assuming you have enough points saved up) would be a HUGE addition to the game, in light of the percentage of time (look at your own stats!) players spend in their hideouts.

They'll never allow players to buy each others' hideouts with real money (which mtx points are equivalent to). Hideout templates and saving hideout layouts may come at some point in the future, though, as well as maybe in-game hideout trading i.e. for game currency, not real world money/points
Last edited by Exile009 on Nov 1, 2017, 2:23:44 AM
That's crazy, deep respect for the patience making that.
Strongly recommend people also watch his 'Making Of' video (the other video linked in the post). It's awesome in its own right as it includes the full-on GoT (and even Halo!) theme and music incorporated into the showcase. Here's the link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5xd7GnKN34
Isn't it time for hideout templates and marketplace?
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
nice
I said it before and I will say it again, this is just unbelievable. Thanks for sharing and making the video!
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
wow......... speechless.....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info