Announcing the 10-Day Turmoil and Mayhem Events!

"Random draw" is an incredibly bad idea. Not even going to waste my time when most likely I won't even win anything. The race area effects sound neat, but most of it doesn't matter until you're higher level, and the league is too short for that to last very long.
Nice lvl 35 race (===||:::::::::::::::>
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
"
"
Elemenz wrote:
So the optimal chance of winning is to get a high turmoil and mayhem char?
Multiple chars per league: only the highest one counts per account.
But we can still aim for a turmoil *and* a mayhem draw?

Nothing stopping anyone from making a load of accounts. If you get drawn, just trade the stuff back to your main after the event ends.

Also, GGG likes this because it artificially buffs the active/created account number.

You cant trade mtx...
I was sort of hoping for an even more extreme event, sort of like that event which had almost all zone modifiers active at once in every zone, that's some of the most fun I've had in path of exile so far.

Though I'll probably be playing mayhem at least! Keep up the good work!
"
seruch wrote:
"
"
Elemenz wrote:

Nothing stopping anyone from making a load of accounts. If you get drawn, just trade the stuff back to your main after the event ends.

Also, GGG likes this because it artificially buffs the active/created account number.

You cant trade mtx...

Pretty sure you can email support and they can transfer it from one account to another.

CuteDog_ says he's done that in the past.
"
seruch wrote:
"
"
Elemenz wrote:

You cant trade mtx...

Good point ;)
Remember the days when there were cool level 100 items and alt arts as prizes? Those were the days...
Yeah ! Will be amazing :)
Booo to this not being available on Xbox, booo!
thats huge
IGN:CECTPA
These events look really fun, just insane mods for a good time. It is really really disappointing that the mtx pools are shared. This will be super rippy for hardcore and super fast for sc and the people who manage to level up hardcore characters are going to be rolling against the many many times more people who just make glass cannons in sc ? Not cool ggg.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info