Announcing the 10-Day Turmoil and Mayhem Events!

141th ! yeah
dios lo que me perdere
my english sux.
I am so doing Mayhem lol that sounds insane!!
"Don't Tread on Me"
Hi, english is not my native language, could some one explain this to me in other words or example

"
The microtransaction prize pool will be shared by all three versions of the event. The Demigod's prize pool is not shared between events and will be awarded to the top Ascendancy class of each version of the event. The Celestial Weapon Effect, Stormcaller Armour Set, Battery Back Attachment and Arcane Shield will be drawn for the top 100 of each event rather than shared between all three.

So for example. If i do get to level 85 on ssf hc, im gona have the chance to get one of the 250 wings, or 1 of the 50 cloaks from the ssf hc prize pool. Or im gona have the chance to get 1 of the 250 wings from ppl playing ssf hc, hc and sc. As the description says the mtx prize pool will be shared by all three versions. It makes me understand that Theres going to be 250 wings for sc hc and ssf, instead of 250 for each of this "leagues inside the race" how is it fair for people going into hc and ssf hc other than the big price.
"
Nagamon wrote:
It makes me understand that Theres going to be 250 wings for sc hc and ssf, instead of 250 for each of this "leagues inside the race" how is it fair for people going into hc and ssf hc other than the big price.

You're right, that isn't "fair". Too bad GGG doesn't give a s**t nor do the hordes of casuals these events are tailored for - They don't care either since they'll be "racing" in SC and not even restricted to SSF. That puts you in the minority so your opinion doesn't matter.

It feels like we're playing a game designed by Blizzard again. Thanks GGG.
if race end 5dec, but when new league starts? :(
LOL they still doing random draws. *Laughs and cries at the same time*
Why you don't separate the prize pools for each league SC, HC, SSF?
Who will play HC and SSF?
will you be able to complete the last few challenges in these two leagues?
Question: Do you start fresh on these events or do you have access to your stash. Also, if you die playing standard do you have to start from the beginning to be eligible for the prices? thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info