Announcing the 10-Day Turmoil and Mayhem Events!

I'm excited but unfortunately my craptop isn't.
"
styyled wrote:
Kind of a massive point that is not covered, except vaguely by "areas not towns"....

How will these mods function when mapping AND will our ATLAS display what mods are currently active on specific tile sets? With a paltry 10 day event, dont expect anything like we had in tempest to track what is where.

If I can map with some of these dank mods, and have accurate information about where they are displayed in a standard way, it might be worth playing beyond level 35 for the funsies.

However if there will be limited to no information for map tile sets, which I expect, then zoning in random maps to "check" what mods they have each hour is unacceptable.

This kind of thing should have been both handled in an extremely user friendly way and clearly stated in the initial post already.

Poor handling, execution, and clarification of this aspect will lead to a significant amount of players becoming wildly uninterested in the event, provided they were interested to start.

You might have missed it last time they did these events, but yes third party site were up right away for rotations/maps. Even for a 10 day event.
10 breachs? I liek
This will be fun. again.
I feel that 10 Days are a bit short for the average player who can put in like 4h a day max due to work and family.
"
I feel that 10 Days are a bit short for the average player who can put in like 4h a day max due to work and family.

I agree. They should be at least 15-20 days to make it more enjoyable
Please Senpai, make the turmoil into just a super fun voided race, what is the retention rate of those race characters anyway in standard? because that should be the metric on how you chose to do a void league or not.
"
Namcap wrote:
"
styyled wrote:
Kind of a massive point that is not covered, except vaguely by "areas not towns"....

How will these mods function when mapping AND will our ATLAS display what mods are currently active on specific tile sets? With a paltry 10 day event, dont expect anything like we had in tempest to track what is where.

If I can map with some of these dank mods, and have accurate information about where they are displayed in a standard way, it might be worth playing beyond level 35 for the funsies.

However if there will be limited to no information for map tile sets, which I expect, then zoning in random maps to "check" what mods they have each hour is unacceptable.

This kind of thing should have been both handled in an extremely user friendly way and clearly stated in the initial post already.

Poor handling, execution, and clarification of this aspect will lead to a significant amount of players becoming wildly uninterested in the event, provided they were interested to start.

You might have missed it last time they did these events, but yes third party site were up right away for rotations/maps. Even for a 10 day event.

You cant -expect- that to happen again. Only hope. Unless you yourself are the one developing it.

Also doesnt answer the question of how it will be handled in-game, if at all.

Sucks that we still rely on third party sites to get half our ingame shit done :)
Hype but so much time left :/
About the guy complaining in long post...
Last turmoil/mayhem there was a page where you could track mods on every map/zone. 10 minutes after every hour start you had a good view what mod is on every map. Peoples could vote on these maps/zones to help others with tracking.
Last edited by Deziowy on Oct 27, 2017, 7:37:51 PM
Just wondering why no harbingers? Would be fun to run into a map with 5 of em... or 20.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info