[3.2] Demi's 4.6M+ DPS CI Physical + Chaos Raider Wander | TheFastestLemon

"
dao1202 wrote:
It MUST be level 4 ? i have just level 3 with 92% mana multiplier

well if you can't reserve with a 3...
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Demi, something I noticed was that on your league build, for some reason its saying you only have 6frenzies as opposed to the 7 you should have. (3 natural, 3 in tree, one from ascendancy) Also, you were showing your DPS with one stack of Wither as opposed to 15stacks. Those two changes adjusted your DPS from 4m, -->> 4.9m

This part is a question though. In the ascendancy, you take Avatar of Veil as opposed to Avatar of Chase. Is the phasing, and effects while phasing, that valuable? Asking because according to PoB if you were to take Avatar of Chase, you'd get more evasion, movement speed, and damage. 616k damage to be precise. This would further raise your overall DPS to 5.4m nearly 5.5m
Last edited by Saarhd on Apr 2, 2018, 7:06:25 AM
"
Saarhd wrote:
Demi, something I noticed was that on your league build, for some reason its saying you only have 6frenzies as opposed to the 7 you should have. (3 natural, 3 in tree, one from ascendancy) Also, you were showing your DPS with one stack of Wither as opposed to 15stacks. Those two changes adjusted your DPS from 4m, -->> 4.9m

This part is a question though. In the ascendancy, you take Avatar of Veil as opposed to Avatar of Chase. Is the phasing, and effects while phasing, that valuable? Asking because according to PoB if you were to take Avatar of Chase, you'd get more evasion, movement speed, and damage. 616k damage to be precise. This would further raise your overall DPS to 5.4m nearly 5.5m

immunity to status ailments is kinda needed as a ci character. it's what allows us to use mostly unique flasks.
nice build
Last edited by TiLung on Apr 11, 2018, 6:30:13 AM
damn lol
Last edited by mayhemss on Apr 20, 2018, 9:41:55 PM
"
mayhemss wrote:
hi i got a problem i am following this guide and have somewhat similar gear but i do like 90k barrage and 70k kinetic blast ??

for someone wearing mirror gear, your jewels are hot garbage :P
No piscators!? Get outta here! CI??? You kidding me??? Actually better than Queenliness. CoE has the best flavour text.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info