[3.2] Demi's 4.6M+ DPS CI Physical + Chaos Raider Wander | TheFastestLemon

3.1 video guide added along with a life based non legacy path of building pastebin for you league normies ;)
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
3.1 video guide added along with a life based non legacy path of building pastebin for you league normies ;)

Seriously what is wrong with you people, jack up your builds' item to the fullest potential, even a FUCKING +1 Belly. Are you guys competing with each other to see who can make the highest DPS build?

Anyway, don't be fooled by the 4M dps guys, at most you'll get around 1.m to 2m DPS (lv91) and 5.2k-5.5k HP with this build with an average Phy Wand and average gear.
As expected from DemiDogKing, all of his items in the pastebin are T1 mods, with everything else maxed out.

Check this https://pastebin.com/cbZERYg8 for average gear setup. Fucking clickbait title 4.6m, the perfect Phy wand alone increases the dps by 2m FFS.
Last edited by Nursh on Jan 16, 2018, 10:31:44 PM
"
Nursh wrote:
"

Seriously what is wrong with you people, jack up your builds' item to the fullest potential, even a FUCKING +1 Belly. Are you guys competing with each other to see who can make the highest DPS build?

Anyway, don't be fooled by the 4M dps guys, at most you'll get around 1.m to 2m DPS (lv91) and 5.2k-5.5k HP with this build with an average Phy Wand and average gear.
As expected from DemiDogKing, all of his items in the pastebin are T1 mods, with everything else maxed out.

Check this https://pastebin.com/cbZERYg8 for average gear setup. Fucking clickbait title 4.6m, the perfect Phy wand alone increases the dps by 2m FFS.

out of all the ridiculous gear in that pastebin, you chose the +1 belly to be upset about? lol

the 4.6m dps number is my current character and gear, with only a mirrored amulet (which i show alternatives to in the video guide)

chill ur balls thanks
Last edited by DeMiGodking102 on Jan 17, 2018, 5:00:52 AM
"
"
Nursh wrote:
"

out of all the ridiculous gear in that pastebin, you chose the +1 belly to be upset about? lol

the 4.6m dps number is my current character and gear, with only a mirrored amulet (which i show alternatives to in the video guide)

chill ur balls thanks

Nah, it doesn't seem like you understand what I tried to imply there. Whatever it is, it still doesn't change the fact that you jack your self up and off so high just to get them 4.6M dps to trick others. Don't try to only select what you like from my statement before, I did mention about your T1 mods on PoB as well. Mad? Hell no boi. Just don't want others to be tricked and suffer like I did on your previous shitty build with mirrored gear

feel bad for newbie that is following dogking's build
FIX SG SERVER
I fail to see why any of you are getting upset about this build, it is a well put together build and he plays standard and crafts a lot of mirror worthy items so it would be dumb to think his characters would not be top tier. He also states in the video and in the guide even that his character uses standard legacy items so be warned.... anyone that has half a brain will realize that the stats on PoB are the "Ideal" stats to aim for and is just a guide line. even if you can only achieve 1-2 mil shaper dps that is more than enough to make the build work just fine. Either way keep up the work demi i enjoy the content you put out.
Yo Demi, been playing the build for awhile now, anyway we could do a life based version but with the same gear set? ( Swapping rings and gear for life based of course )
"
Bayleh wrote:
Yo Demi, been playing the build for awhile now, anyway we could do a life based version but with the same gear set? ( Swapping rings and gear for life based of course )

"
Keep in mind this guide is about my CI version. If you're in League, use this instead:

3.1 Life Based No Legacy Items Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/cc6AnPZN

reading :)
I don't care if he is using the best gear. He made it clear in the video what he was using so to me I only care if it's a fun enough build for me to play. So far I am enjoying it and have crap gear and also playing it in league.

I appreciate the work that goes into these builds so thanks and I am looking forward to seeing more content.
hi demi!! can you tell me the pantheon skills plz? sory for my inglish im from argentina.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info