[3.2] Demi's 4.6M+ DPS CI Physical + Chaos Raider Wander | TheFastestLemon

Looking at gear i become to understand how far this build from common player' reality...
Hey Demigod.

I've tried to go with your build but it seems like im not getting close to your dps or substain.

Could you help me ?
How do you manage to keep 3 auras? when im using the 3 auras my mana ends up at 13
"
241890 wrote:
How do you manage to keep 3 auras? when im using the 3 auras my mana ends up at 13

skyforths, mana reserved on tree, enlighten in gem links as the guide shows.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
That's fucking HILARIOUS that you trying to trick people into thinking light damage on gloves is enough to shock.

You're saying 1-28 lightning damage, even when you're FULLY buffed will shock even a rare in top-tier maps?

Even with Phys to lightning and ele damage with attacks pumping out 10 mill dps in PoB with Blade flurry, you're rarely, if not ever shocking shaper or guardians.

TO anyone who thinks you will ever get a shock on t15+ without vinktars, trap, 100% lightning conversion or a special unique, you will be disappointed.

This build will get instantly murdered by reflect too if you want to use a headhunter.

I have some of the gear that would be required to get the build working

would need to sell some mirrored gear for a decent wand, but in all honesty, the only builds ill be playing from now on will be scion, elementalist or slayer due to reflect.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
"
hmcg020 wrote:
That's fucking HILARIOUS that you trying to trick people into thinking light damage on gloves is enough to shock.

You're saying 1-28 lightning damage, even when you're FULLY buffed will shock even a rare in top-tier maps?

Even with Phys to lightning and ele damage with attacks pumping out 10 mill dps in PoB with Blade flurry, you're rarely, if not ever shocking shaper or guardians.

TO anyone who thinks you will ever get a shock on t15+ without vinktars, trap, 100% lightning conversion or a special unique, you will be disappointed.

This build will get instantly murdered by reflect too if you want to use a headhunter.

I have some of the gear that would be required to get the build working

would need to sell some mirrored gear for a decent wand, but in all honesty, the only builds ill be playing from now on will be scion, elementalist or slayer due to reflect.

not trying to trick anyone. while mapping, i see the shock animation on dead mobs all the time.

shaper can't be shocked :P. as for headhunter reflect issues, you'll notice i dont use hh in any of my builds. i dislike the belt.

the only time i have reflect problems is uber atziri. hopefully 3.1 vaal pact changes include a rework for reflect as well.
"
...the damage increase scales relative to the amount of Lightning damage dealt to the enemy's maximum life...

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Shock

"

Many unique monsters which were previously immune to Ailments have had their immunities removed, with the exception of Freeze. Notably, this includes several Beyond Demons, the Atziri Trio, Atziri herself, The Shaper and his Guardians, among others.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Shaper

Long Story short, you need a shhhhload of lightning damage per hit to be able to shock Shaper with the attack, which you can since 3.0.

So counting that in just because of 1 flat lightning dmg. roll is false.

As for how much DPS a Build can deal, Shaper is the current Benchmark. So i would adjust that too.

Don't care about oh it's CI/ expensive (might wanna work on a budget variant?) etc.

"off beat/ off meta" Build's are healthy for the community, just stay true with the number's ;)
ghost Reaver works Life leech is instand to ES???

is this real or i understand this than CI is no dead.?!?!
"
stauch3r wrote:
ghost Reaver works Life leech is instand to ES???

is this real or i understand this than CI is no dead.?!?!

the current 3.0 vaal pact does not with with ghost reaver and es, there is no instant leech for ES.

if you were to use a wand like your demon needle imbued wand (phys/chaos) what would you change on the tree and gem links?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info