[3.0] Triple Chain Ice Shot Deadeye - Hipster Map Clearing Fun

"
b1gb1ackh0le wrote:
"
neffy1831 wrote:
Anyone trying this in 3.1? I'm levelling now, and trying to plan out my tree. I wonder if it's still worth going all the way over to the Scion life wheel when we no longer have to go up there for Vaal Pact. I don't know the tree well enough to replace all those points though. I might just fiddle with it in Path of Building and see what I come up with.

Loving the build so far at level 30. Ice shot with chaining is super satisfying.

Yeah, playing it in 3.1. It's a fun build for sure. I kept the tree very close to the 3.0 one, feel free to check it on my character DeadeyeIS. Once I'll hit next level I might respec out of Survivalist and get the rest of Deadly Draw cluster.

Thanks! I opted to keep the tree pretty much the same as well. Only difference is instead of pathing to the centre areas via the old Vaal Pact location, I came up from the new Vaal Pact location. Same number of points, but puts me next to an accuracy cluster if I decide to try something other than Lioneye's Glare later on and feel like I need that.
"
neffy1831 wrote:
"
b1gb1ackh0le wrote:
"
neffy1831 wrote:
Anyone trying this in 3.1? I'm levelling now, and trying to plan out my tree. I wonder if it's still worth going all the way over to the Scion life wheel when we no longer have to go up there for Vaal Pact. I don't know the tree well enough to replace all those points though. I might just fiddle with it in Path of Building and see what I come up with.

Loving the build so far at level 30. Ice shot with chaining is super satisfying.

Yeah, playing it in 3.1. It's a fun build for sure. I kept the tree very close to the 3.0 one, feel free to check it on my character DeadeyeIS. Once I'll hit next level I might respec out of Survivalist and get the rest of Deadly Draw cluster.

Thanks! I opted to keep the tree pretty much the same as well. Only difference is instead of pathing to the centre areas via the old Vaal Pact location, I came up from the new Vaal Pact location. Same number of points, but puts me next to an accuracy cluster if I decide to try something other than Lioneye's Glare later on and feel like I need that.

Good idea. In fact this version might be better.

I'm gonna respec to this (lvl90): http://poeurl.com/bH65

More life, more evasion, more movement speed, better dps. Deadly draw at lvl 95 or 92 with points from Survivalist.
Life Leech Calculator - Newbie friendly:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1772303
Last edited by b1gb1ackh0le on Dec 27, 2017, 1:47:22 PM
Just hit 30 with this and having fun so far, wish there were a fun MTX to buy on the current sale, but c'est la vie.

I will say, going Tabula very early with Mirage Archer in there has been fun, you can just blast the main group and let the mirage archer pop off a few to clean up the trash while you quicksilver and move on.
Wouldn't it be better dps and evasion to go Raider instead of Deadeye?
What an excellent build guide :) I am new to the game and finally have found in your guide a detailed description what to do in the low leveling process, love that you suggested low level affordable gear!!!
I will definitely stick to this build and hopefully finally conquer the endgame ( to a certain degree of course)
Thank you again, more builds please:)
In 3.1, is it worth swapping Hypothermia/Cold penetration for Mirage Archer as 6th link for Ice Shot?
hey with the ascendancy changes him 3.2 are there changes what i should take?

thank you in advance
What about deadeye makes barrage bad? I would think the additional arrow would be good.
Have you tried hrimburn? I figured the phys to cold conversion has a huge impact due to the points we issued in the passive tree to push cold damage. Not sure if this information is viable, but the DPS seems to be significantly higher. That said, I miss life and resistances on the gloves then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info