[3.0] Triple Chain Ice Shot Deadeye - Hipster Map Clearing Fun

Hello, thank you very much for the excellent guide. Can I use this bow:
Reach of the Council(Legacy, additional 4 arrows)?
hi great build btw im using it now and have had alot of fun with it, just one question iv watched ur video a few times and read the guide i must be missing something i cant for the life of me find what jewels ur using on the build in the video u say what jewels not to use. what are u using ?
Love this build.. gonna try it next..
cant kill a t11 boss without troubles, also huge mana issues on single targets.
didt i miss something?
"
tubsi wrote:
cant kill a t11 boss without troubles, also huge mana issues on single targets.
didt i miss something?

Yes you did. In one of the first sentences it clearly says that this build is only made for fast clearing mobpacks.
Last edited by Gizmotoson on Nov 10, 2017, 5:30:45 PM
Is this build still viable in 3.1? :)
Last edited by JamieBunpup on Dec 11, 2017, 5:34:22 PM
"
spammyduck wrote:
I don't see anything about what jewels you are using on the passive tree.

Edit: nevermind, found it.

Where did you saw anything about jewels ? Because I couldnt see it :S
WHEN WILL 3.1 EDIT COME?
Anyone trying this in 3.1? I'm levelling now, and trying to plan out my tree. I wonder if it's still worth going all the way over to the Scion life wheel when we no longer have to go up there for Vaal Pact. I don't know the tree well enough to replace all those points though. I might just fiddle with it in Path of Building and see what I come up with.

Loving the build so far at level 30. Ice shot with chaining is super satisfying.
"
neffy1831 wrote:
Anyone trying this in 3.1? I'm levelling now, and trying to plan out my tree. I wonder if it's still worth going all the way over to the Scion life wheel when we no longer have to go up there for Vaal Pact. I don't know the tree well enough to replace all those points though. I might just fiddle with it in Path of Building and see what I come up with.

Loving the build so far at level 30. Ice shot with chaining is super satisfying.

Yeah, playing it in 3.1. It's a fun build for sure. I kept the tree very close to the 3.0 one, feel free to check it on my character DeadeyeIS. Once I'll hit next level I might respec out of Survivalist and get the rest of Deadly Draw cluster.
Life Leech Calculator - Newbie friendly:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1772303
Last edited by b1gb1ackh0le on Dec 23, 2017, 12:09:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info