3.0 Skeleton Mage Summoner (8.4k+ Life, High Minion Damage Mod) Guardian, Shaper Kill

Since new added damage buff (50% more added damage), wouldn't it be much more efficient to build around new flat added fire/cold or even chaos minion damage jewels?
Hello OP, I've been following this build since new Abyss league.
However, I often feel confused with the new 3.1 skeleton mage.
Here are the questions that I sum up:

1. Does skeleton mage benefit from the PhYSICAL flat dmg on the ghastly jewel???
(cuz from my knowledge, SM only deal elemental dmg)

2. Which stat on the ghastly jewel yields the most dps for skeleton mage:
a) flat ele dmg
b) increased cast speed
c) Increased minion damage if you have used a minion skill recently

3. Does added ele dmg support gem always better than minion dmg support gem?
(tooltip's number seems bigger but I don't really trust it, especially for summoner)

4. About generosity, I link it with anger but tooptip seems decreased nor does charsheet
is it factional?

5. on the sidenote, flesh offering function weirdly in 3.1. It often consume only few
corpses on the ground and it sometimes won't consume random corpse at all, is it normal?

I know that's a lot of questions and thank you for your patience and looking forward
to your reply.
Why don't you use generosity for haste (or is anger better now?)?

Any updates on build, anyone else playing it? Stupid strong for me at the moment.
Why don't you use a +2 or +3 Minion Gems Bone Helmet with a full Vaal Summon Skeleton Setup as bosskiller? Did that in Harbinger and it totally wasted all map bosses.
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
"
Why don't you use a +2 or +3 Minion Gems Bone Helmet with a full Vaal Summon Skeleton Setup as bosskiller? Did that in Harbinger and it totally wasted all map bosses.

i no longer recall maybe coz i never had one haha

Ill play again this league will try this build again or another necro one
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
"
Dawid120 wrote:
Bandits?

Hello i got a question,

i dont find a belly of the beast chest with 5blue and 1 red socket and want to ask you, can i go for 5 blue sockets and 1 green or for 6 blue sockets and than which gem as 6th part.

I am happy for an answer :^)

Great guide btw!
Hi,

Great guide!
i have problems to get the belly chest with 5 blue and 1 red sockel.
Can I replace it with 5 blue and 1 green sockel, 6 blue sockels or 4 blue 1 red and 1 green sockel?
If yes pls tell me and which gem is should swap against which :^)

big thanks!
Hello, sir, I've got a few questions.

My current Necromancer build is almost exactly the same as yours.

I'm using

Pledge of Hands -> summon skeletons > Pierce (Faster Projectile when fighting bosses) > GMP > Minion Damage > Elemental Focus > Controlled Destruction

But one idea came to my mind, replacing Elemental Focus or Controlled Destruction with "Faster Casting"

I don't know if that's a great idea. After trying that I feel it's getting more efficient, my skeletons cast spell like crazy ! not to mention that I can summon Skeletons in no time.

What do you think about this idea ? I really wish to know which one is more powerful, using "Con Des / Elemen Focus" or using "Faster Casting"

Please let me know your thought. Thanks in advance sir.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info