3.0 Skeleton Mage Summoner (8.4k+ Life, High Minion Damage Mod) Guardian, Shaper Kill

its lovely to watch kill stuff to haha. real colorful :D

solid build dude :D
"

oh let me have a look at that later, perhaps a freezing pulse to proc?
one of the reasons i use Arc is coz it doesnt require aiming, can reach more mobs, can be fired at a very safe distance, or perhaps it's just me used to the gameplay

Yeah I normally use Arc and Ball Lightning for procs, so I totally get it. Freezing Pulse is probably okay, Freeze Trap is also okay, but both of those have their clunky aspects. I haven't found anything that competes with Arc. That being said, I think the trap is the best vs bosses, especially with multi-trap attached. It only becomes awkward when they destroy the traps with some AOE attack.
"
anything321 wrote:
its lovely to watch kill stuff to haha. real colorful :D

solid build dude :D

Thanks man! Glad you enjoyed those fancy effects :)
I also really enjoyed the gameplay, not too stressful!
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
Last edited by LeknaatTrueRune on Nov 23, 2017, 8:33:22 PM
"
seanxjohnson wrote:
"

oh let me have a look at that later, perhaps a freezing pulse to proc?
one of the reasons i use Arc is coz it doesnt require aiming, can reach more mobs, can be fired at a very safe distance, or perhaps it's just me used to the gameplay

Yeah I normally use Arc and Ball Lightning for procs, so I totally get it. Freezing Pulse is probably okay, Freeze Trap is also okay, but both of those have their clunky aspects. I haven't found anything that competes with Arc. That being said, I think the trap is the best vs bosses, especially with multi-trap attached. It only becomes awkward when they destroy the traps with some AOE attack.

Oh thanks for that suggestion! sounds really good, let me try that!
Summon skeletons skill gem just got a huge buff (80% dmg increase) in 3.1, this should really be a viable build for next patch.
"
zet1 wrote:
Summon skeletons skill gem just got a huge buff (80% dmg increase) in 3.1, this should really be a viable build for next patch.

Yep! Ill try this build again and see if there's anything I can add to make it more effective :)
I am doing your build in the abysses league currently level 87 and with the new jewels its insane the damage. Also running anger for the damage increase since the skeletons benefit a lot from it with the new buff.
"
mblake59 wrote:
I am doing your build in the abysses league currently level 87 and with the new jewels its insane the damage. Also running anger for the damage increase since the skeletons benefit a lot from it with the new buff.

Cool man! i learned about the buffs ill get back to game once im done with some stuff and will do this build again :) I think those Auras and new items + skellie buff increase will work well on this build

Glad you found this useful
Last edited by LeknaatTrueRune on Dec 14, 2017, 8:35:22 AM
Does it work in 3.1?
"
esedanio90 wrote:
Does it work in 3.1?

Yes its so much better in 3.1 due to the recent patch upgrading Skeleton Damage (80% damage increase)
Last edited by LeknaatTrueRune on Dec 14, 2017, 10:03:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info