Predict what's getting nerfed next.

just about everything thats fun now is going to get nerfed!. Look at the ES nerf, when they said it would be heavy handed at first to test and will adjust in the beta. We already predicted nothing will change and it will go straight to live, and it did.

Looking back, the nerf rendered all my ES attack builds i had been building overtime for so long useless. A pure ele wander for example, dying to physical reflect maps with ghost reaver, makes me sad. Why save up for anything when its going to be gutted in 1 patch. Just because someone has a build with 20k es but takes a week to kill shaper, they decided to nerf es, every build along the way became collateral damage.

Forgiveme for whining Im drunk.
IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
Last edited by relithh on Oct 19, 2017, 3:59:29 AM
tbf, they were killing shaper in seconds with AW, while having 15k-20k ES.
Try for universal answer: whatever players enjoy will be nerfed, so players can enjoy something less fun, to be nerfed again. In patch 4.0 Path of Exile will be renamed to "Nerf of Exile" or "Fall of Exile".

:)
Last edited by Rexeos on Oct 19, 2017, 7:50:11 AM
"
Rexeos wrote:
In patch 4.0 Path of Exile will be renamed to "Nerf of Exile" or "Fall of Exile".

Path of Nerfing: The Fall of All Builds (c)
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.
Next, nerf they do is hard to tell but IMHO it feels like poe is heading the direction d3 did - less build diversity. Why should the game have build diversity if a build can kill the hardest bosses in the game in a few seconds, Shaper and guardians for example. Afk killing is also pretty stupid and that can be exploited way too much.

I have d3 ros on my ps3. On the console you can dupe items and its tons of modded items. A guy gave me some modded items. I made a paragonxp farmer ofc. That build could literally not die and it could kill the hardest bosses with 1 single hit. Dps: hundreds of millions lol. It was the most stupid crap I have ever seen in a game ( d3 sucks anyway though lol ). In poe its builds that can do the same ( almost ). That's not looking good and the game balance is retarded imho. I honestly are empty of words to describe how bad the balance team is in poe. I just can't believe its even possible to be this bad. The other stuff ggg does is amazing for the most part.

IMO build diversity is very important for arpgs, ggg should embrace creativity. Make unpopular/bad skill/support gems more playable. Rework more uniques to be playable.

Perhaps remove some bad affixes from the affix table of rare items and maybe only on items that drop. Just the fact that most players are not picking up rare items just shows how non-optimized itemization poe actually has. Very sad. The game is basically like d3 with this too, run fast, only pick up legendaries and gold. IT IS THE SAME HERE IN POE GGG !!!!

Why play poe if poe becomes an exact copy of d3, then we could just play d3 instead ( good servers and cheaper game ). That would definitively kill poe when d4 comes. You know maybe blizzard is going to copy poe , or what poe was once i mean. That would be a big laugh from me , and we have tried to talk to you ggg because we love this game but if you're going to destroy it well that's your own fault for having devs-tunnelvision and being stubborn.

"
JNF wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Youve all been waiting for me to say this and here I am

What GGG will nerf on 3.1 will be Dominating blow

Scenario 1: it stays the same and they add yet another type of monsters it cannot dominate

Or

Scenario 2: they rework it and remove all the mechanic that makes it feel unique, like they did with searing bond

Fingers crossed I'm wrong

at your service
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Players ability to get feedback to the core devs as GGG grows in size.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
I'm going to call KB, Barrage, Summoners damage and Vaal Pact ^^
'You know why I enjoy Math? If something doesn't exist we simply create it.'
"
thevdende wrote:

Still gutting es like that isn't the right way to do it. Im no expert, but i feel that the nerfs are unwarrented.

I used to enjoy playing many builds, but they all had been gutted. KB right now is the only thing thats left that is still fun for me, but playing it for two leagues straight might get a little stale. But guess what? nothings fun anymore.
IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
"
relithh wrote:
"
thevdende wrote:

Still gutting es like that isn't the right way to do it. Im no expert, but i feel that the nerfs are unwarrented.

I used to enjoy playing many builds, but they all had been gutted. KB right now is the only thing thats left that is still fun for me, but playing it for two leagues straight might get a little stale. But guess what? nothings fun anymore.

So, please don't take this the wrong way, but it really sounds like what you enjoy are builds that overpower the difficulty of the game. There is nothing wrong with liking that, at all: you like what you like.

In general, though, that doesn't seem to be the way GGG want to steer the game. They seem to prefer a relatively consistent level of power over time, and will reduce - nerf - the power of things that are too dominant rather than raising the overall power level by bringing everything up to that level.

Of all the things out there, D3 actually adheres most closely to the philosophy that you should raise the underused things without reducing whatever is top of the heap right now; you may find that more satisfying, since while older builds might be overshadowed by the newly empowered ones each patch, they don't become completely unviable in almost any case.

Either way, good luck finding things to enjoy!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info