Predict what's getting nerfed next.

Those will likely be nerfed imo:

- Doomfletch's prism (it has way more dmg than other unique bows)
- Blade flurry damage (sadly, i like it a lot)
- barrage and kb damage, but slightly like the last bf nerf
- Cloaked in Savagery Berzerker node. Probably won't work with vp anymore and will give leech effectiveness higher cap as slayer does. Idk how else they could nerf it given that even 10% leech instead of 100% would still be too much.
- Pathfinder speed, at least they should nerf it to give uber lab ladder more diversity

I think most other things will keep for next league, but will be nerfed on the league after it like kb and barrage if they keep meta. They will most likely be destroyed(halve their general dmg) to change the meta.
Sometimes...
"
Those will likely be nerfed imo:

- Doomfletch's prism (it has way more dmg than other unique bows)
- Blade flurry damage (sadly, i like it a lot)
- barrage and kb damage, but slightly like the last bf nerf
- Cloaked in Savagery Berzerker node. Probably won't work with vp anymore and will give leech effectiveness higher cap as slayer does. Idk how else they could nerf it given that even 10% leech instead of 100% would still be too much.
- Pathfinder speed, at least they should nerf it to give uber lab ladder more diversity

I think most other things will keep for next league, but will be nerfed on the league after it like kb and barrage if they keep meta. They will most likely be destroyed(halve their general dmg) to change the meta.

Dayum. And in the midst of the jokes and hyperbole did rise one of common sense and logic. And, lo, his suggestions were........pretty good! I have to say, I would lay some money down on this if Vegas was giving odds.
This is what happened when people were getting 95-100% resistance. There is a cap of 75%, but it's not really a cap. Since the cap isn't really a cap, let's nerf the OP shields that everyone is using in end game.

I understand the cap not really being a cap. There are a number of ways to increase the cap. The problem is not when they are used individually. The problem is when they are combined. So if the cap is not really a cap, why not make an absolute cap instead of nerfing a level 7 plank shield?

Why make things so complicated? If GGG doesn't want people to have 20K ES, then don't let them have 20K ES. Instead of trying to figure out all possible ways of getting 20K ES, and nerfing every one of them without regard to the domino effect, just put a cap on it. Simple.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info