Rng

How many and whos Cock i must suck to get some decent rng its so depressing . I am leaving this game fuk it aint got time for bullshit like this. D3>PoE .
Last bumped on Oct 22, 2017, 5:51:12 AM
"
erkanisuf wrote:
How many and whos Cock i must suck to get some decent rng its so depressing . I am leaving this game fuk it aint got time for bullshit like this. D3>PoE .

Looking ur items and thinking how much more u need RNG? U have pretty nice items on ur Doomfletch
"
erkanisuf wrote:
...aint got time for bullshit like this. D3>PoE .

But you did have the time to obtain a Kaom's Heart though. You know how many people with 1000+ hours played - including yours truly - never saw one on their char?
I have (on steam), 792 hours total played, never found a kaom's heart, or any valuable item for that matter.
the best item ever dropped which i alched, was a belt sold for 12c.
RNG is rng....
LOL!

Two six-linked Prisms, Kaom's and several items worth several exalted orbs. You, my friend, have nothing to complain about. I ask the same as some other people in here; What the hell are you looking for?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Holler at me if you do quit, that gg gear would enable me to make a doomflecther that actually works....

This has to be a troll post
"
nicky2tymes wrote:

This has to be a troll post

^^
I havent got dem dropped ladies i have to trade whole time and flip dicks shits to achieve these craps. Ffs just drop me acuity already hoe atziri if not mirror is ok too
"
erkanisuf wrote:

Leave then. The game is worse with people with your tongue and your attitude playing it, anyway.

Good riddance.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Buy more supporter packs obviously.

[ No IT DOES NOT FUCKING WORK ]
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info