Rng

I guess i am still lucky to have seen a kaoms heart drop for me last week even though i had numerous infractions in forums and in game. Please dont nerf my RNG GGG staff.
i blame streamers for player's overtuned expectations. although, on some you visually notice the long playtime they sink into their jobs.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
RNG in poe sucks big time!
Can't say that I am a dedicated or nolife player, but I have been with the game since beta.

I can say what I have found in total so far:
- only 1 6-link white chest
- baron helmet
- 3 exalts
- The Anticipation Ezomyte tower shield

These are the best items I have found for all the time.
The rest was grinded in poe trade.

Yes, my stash is filled with legendaries and some over "good" things but almoust all of them can be bought by 1-5c. So, you can consider it as a garbage over all anyway.

The only thing left in this game is to grind achivements.
At least here you can see the progression and result.
Erkan, tek yapman gereken inancını kaybetmemek ve daha iyisi için dua ederken haline şükretmek.

+
Ya da siktir git oynama amına koduğum oyununu zaten bir sikime benzemiyor.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
"
Apachy wrote:
RNG in poe sucks big time!
Can't say that I am a dedicated or nolife player, but I have been with the game since beta.

I can say what I have found in total so far:
- only 1 6-link white chest
- baron helmet
- 3 exalts
- The Anticipation Ezomyte tower shield

These are the best items I have found for all the time.
The rest was grinded in poe trade.

Yes, my stash is filled with legendaries and some over "good" things but almoust all of them can be bought by 1-5c. So, you can consider it as a garbage over all anyway.

The only thing left in this game is to grind achivements.
At least here you can see the progression and result.

if the game's rewards would increase linearily with your playtime you wouldn't even have 3 exalts.
for you as a casual gamer, rng works in your favour.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Everything aqcuired 100% rmt free in the past 1 month since they joined poe ofc!
Last edited by Mufflon on Oct 20, 2017, 10:29:17 AM
Lol sometimes I actually think I continue to play just to see a Kaom's drop.

I don't think I will "mike drop" when/if I finally see the day, but I can't be 100% sure.
Yea, whenever I play poe, I am mirror farming. That's why I really don't want to play void leagues.
1:Rush shaper and make 100 exalts by the first week of a league. Can't do it? Git gud.
2:Learn to flip and exploit trade.Can't do it? Git gud.

I follow the first step,bear in mind though,game gets boring REAL fast doing this.

Do what you will with these 2 examples. They work,and if you don't like this approach feel free to find more or simply quit. No need to suck cocks.
"
鬼殺し wrote:

I'd pay cash monies for a more fleshed out version of Descent.

I love Descent.

OT - I have played for 5+ years.
I learned after about three years to just play this for fun and if loot drops along the way, so be it.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info