Since crying changed GGG fix on Desecrate. Can we do a massive crying on Domblow to revert it to 2.0

There needs to be enough complaint that it could potentially cause a loss of mtx sales.
You're going to need a lot more dom fans.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Only if you do it on Reddit. All those retards on reddit always get their way because Chris Wilson reads it like the bible.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
1 person crying vs I dunno 90% of all summoners which is getting priority I wonder?

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
The trouble is, Sexcalibure has been crying (well, not only, he made some very interesting suggestions) for a long time because the difference is also that summoners were popular; DB isn't popular, Sexcalibure wants to make it (more) popular.
So it's a bit of a hen-egg-problem. The skill needs to change, crying is needed, but since without a change no one uses it, not enough people cry.
It's really sad.

I second the call for reverting DB to 2.0 status.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
I also second making un used skills usable. Maybe another big 6% dps buff to glacial hammer.
Hmmmmm, let's make the comparison between Dominating Blow outrage and Raise Spectre outrage...

Dominating Blow:
Spoiler

Raise Spectres:
Spoiler
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Yes, truly the only concerns GGG should ever look at are the ones that affect the most vocal group of players on reddit. How dare these plebs ask for buffs to melee skills or melee iaoe when only trade improvements and summoner QoL matter in this game.
Last edited by Nephalim on Oct 13, 2017, 11:45:50 AM
"
Nephalim wrote:
Yes, truly the only concerns GGG should ever look at are the ones that affect the most vocal group of players on reddit.

Yes, we should definitely try to cure the most rare illness on Earth, rather than cure something rampant such as cancer.

Thousands of players would've likely departed for other avenues of enjoyment, but damn, if we upset this one guy...

Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
"
JNF wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
Yes, truly the only concerns GGG should ever look at are the ones that affect the most vocal group of players on reddit.

Yes, we should definitely try to cure the most rare illness on Earth, rather than cure something rampant such as cancer.

Thousands of players would've likely departed for other avenues of enjoyment, but damn, if we upset this one guy...

Did not stop GGG from nerfing CoC and losing hoards of whinny CoC players.
Maybe after trading improvements.

Spoiler
sooo salty
Second-class poe gamer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info