Since crying changed GGG fix on Desecrate. Can we do a massive crying on Domblow to revert it to 2.0

Since crying changed GGG's fix on Desecrate. Can we do a massive crying on Domblow to revert it to 2.0?

Especially since Dom blow monsters can only be the ones in the map, arent persistent and get a 35% less damage penalty (if Spectre fanboys could use these arguments, why not apply them to dom blow)
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Oct 13, 2017, 7:54:11 AM
Last bumped on Oct 18, 2017, 7:52:54 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I was expecting this post :D lol
Hf :)
+1 post it on reddit too, cause reddit makes it bigger
Spreading salt since 2006
The desecrate change was obviously broken - unable to summon the spectres that you want absent exorbitant expenditure of time and currency is ridiculous.

Certain spectres are far too powerful in the current release - and this needs to be addressed by toning down their damage. Not by making summon spectre virtually unplayable.
I am going to have to play a spectre summoner to find out what all the fuss is about.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Since crying changed GGG's fix on Desecrate. Can we do a massive crying on Domblow to revert it to 2.0?

I think you've already cried the proverbial river on this topic. Let it drown in its own saltiness and consign it to history already.
Change it so Dominating Blow can dominate Unique Mobs as well (Bring your own Kitava , Brine King et al) and has unlimited duration and that the Dominated ones are persistent after log off.
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

Because there is a difference between "crying" and applying rationally constructed arguments with coherent plausibilization? This differentiation is something people often learn in the process of becoming an adult and should have mastered by the time they become parents. Good luck!
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

Especially since Dom blow monsters can only be the ones in the map, arent persistent and get a 35% less damage penalty (if Spectre fanboys could use these arguments, why not apply them to dom blow)

Can I have my pre-nerf reach of the council if I threaten and cry to stop playing poe now?

Can I have my 2.6 Assassin ascendancy back? And maybe poison brought back as it was before 3.0.

Pretty sad to see game balance dictated by crying people on Reddit and such. I saw the balance they were trying to bring to prema spectres, but as with charge changes no one else did.

Spectre build will be the new ultimate afk builds. Sit in tier 10-14 maps all day hitting Convocation a few times a map.

Anyway, this will be the last time I will be partaking in any balance change discussion. If something comes in that really throws off the builds I play and love I will just stop playing, or maybe go on Reddit to see if the mob over there is jumping on and down on the bed.
Last edited by mrrick1781 on Oct 13, 2017, 9:41:49 AM
"
Kwonryu wrote:
Change it so Dominating Blow can dominate Unique Mobs as well (Bring your own Kitava , Brine King et al) and has unlimited duration and that the Dominated ones are persistent after log off.

I never knew I wanted this.

Add to that a nice mermaid MTX and I could ride the brine king crushing my enemies!
Perception is reality.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info