Celebrate Friday the 13th with New Halloween Microtransactions and Super Stash Sale

already have 5 glowing eye effects, don't need more unless they differ a lot more than just having red streaks below the already existing fiery eyes effect.
Desecrate is that you???

Tbh can't wait for next box edition mtxes.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Oct 13, 2017, 11:44:50 AM
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Attlus wrote:
I wish I knew how the bleeding eyes mtx looked on the comic masks. The Chaos eyes from the mystery box don't work at all, or very little on the three of them. I can't spend money on something I'm not sure will work.

This is definitely a pain in the ass, I really think GGG needs to implement a one-time-per-mtx "tryout" period that's like 5 or 10 minutes long or something so you can play around with it and see if you really want to purchase an mtx.
Good idea, also I'm still waiting for a feature to resell a MTX at 50% of its purchase price. Reason is that I have bought skill or weapon MTX to fit a build, then this build was nerfed to the ground and I never played this build again, so my MTX is collecting dust now. Having the possibility to resell an MTX would allow me to try something else by adding some money in the process, but not at full price. For now, I'll never buy skill-oriented MTX again because you never know what the next nerf will be... I prefer spending money on sure things like pets, armour sets...
Last edited by FNX_Heroes on Oct 13, 2017, 11:44:53 AM
"
FNX_Heroes wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Attlus wrote:
I wish I knew how the bleeding eyes mtx looked on the comic masks. The Chaos eyes from the mystery box don't work at all, or very little on the three of them. I can't spend money on something I'm not sure will work.

This is definitely a pain in the ass, I really think GGG needs to implement a one-time-per-mtx "tryout" period that's like 5 or 10 minutes long or something so you can play around with it and see if you really want to purchase an mtx.
Good idea, also I'm still waiting for a feature to resell a MTX at 50% of its purchase price. Reason is that I have bought skill or weapon MTX to fit a build, then this build was nerfed to the ground and I never played this build again, so my MTX is collecting dust now. Having the possibility to resell an MTX would allow me to try something else by adding some money in the process, but not at full price. For now, I'll never buy skill-oriented MTX again because you never know what the next nerf will be... I prefer spending money on sure things like pets, armour sets...

You're looking at that from only one side. What about skills that get buffed and become usable? Mind blown!
Is the super stash sale available only for 24 hours or the whole weekend? Looking forward to grab the the stash offer.
the horns look sick with specific combinations of mtx
"
HavokiiKenobi wrote:
Is the super stash sale available only for 24 hours or the whole weekend?

Friday - Monday
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
why would i celebrate hallowen glad im from germany anyways if there were kids coming up to our property ill send them to hospital edit: im waiting a long time for commit selfdefense ;(
Last edited by starstouch on Oct 13, 2017, 4:09:17 PM
"
deefa wrote:
Making these Halloween MTX non-exclusive does not compel me to purchase them.

Just asking. Can anyone please explain this comment? I don't understand what is meant by exclusivity and why it's a big deal?

Also I'd like to add my voice to the lack of items and the no dressing room. I have had to buy 5 shields to finally get the right match for my outfit, and I feel I've spent quite enough on Path to warrant such a feature in the future.

I am hoping GGG would release a grand halloween sale of all previous MTX from all other halloween sales as this just makes sense to provide a larger and more hyped up halloween experience at this time of year.

My first Halloween here, and unfortunately very underwhelmed as I was expecting quite a lot. More MTX's, Full Costumes, and a Mystery Box Themed for Halloween. I guess as I have very little choice (I'd only get the horns and cloak), 2 MTX's means my Halloween game money goes elsewhere.

Missed opportunity GGG I hate to say :(
*** Dedicated MTX Collector ***
"You don't fail at the game by not killing every single boss, you'd fail by continuing to play after it stops being enjoyable."
- Egalisator
Last edited by Dyntheos on Oct 13, 2017, 5:35:29 PM
Bunny mask + bleeding eyes please. Ty.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info