Celebrate Friday the 13th with New Halloween Microtransactions and Super Stash Sale

i really loved the exclusivity of helloween mtx.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Love those eyes!

I bough few weks ago red ones tho :(
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Attlus wrote:
I wish I knew how the bleeding eyes mtx looked on the comic masks. The Chaos eyes from the mystery box don't work at all, or very little on the three of them. I can't spend money on something I'm not sure will work.

This is definitely a pain in the ass, I really think GGG needs to implement a one-time-per-mtx "tryout" period that's like 5 or 10 minutes long or something so you can play around with it and see if you really want to purchase an mtx.

I agree with this guy here. They should do that, or at least maybe a website that lets you see how different weapons, armor, special effects from belts (BotD and Maligaro's), MTX skins/effects look on different characters. Just saying, it would make buying MTX's much easier. (Especially when you don't want to waste your points.)
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
I hope there will be more variants.
Underwhelming Halloween MTX this year, where only the eyes look okayish, with the Raven armour set.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Oct 13, 2017, 3:29:25 AM
Too scary for me!
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
WHERE'S MY DOOTING SKELETONS/RAGING SPIRIT SKINS?????
hypeeeeeeeeee
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
The Bleeding Eyes have new microtransaction technology that allows them to be both a skin and an effect so that you can mix and match them with many helmet variations!

Appreciate this. :)

Thank you.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
No hideout pumpkins? :'(
Ugly AF! As always.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info