It's Friday the 13th and what better time to introduce new spooky microtransactions for Halloween? There are three new microtransactions that are only available during the Halloween Season each year. The Spider Web Cloak, Bleeding Eyes Helmet Effect and Devil Horns Helmet Attachment are available in the store now to enhance your sinister role-playing looks!

The Bleeding Eyes have new microtransaction technology that allows them to be both a skin and an effect so that you can mix and match them with many helmet variations!

The new microtransactions will be available until November 3rd (NZT). While they're only available in the store for a limited time to celebrate Halloween, they may reappear for Halloween next year alongside a new set of Halloween microtransactions.

This weekend we're holding another Super Stash Sale where we're discounting all Stash Tabs. Everything has been discounted, from Premium Stash Tab Bundles, Premium Quad Stash Tabs, Currency Tabs and even Guild Stash Tabs! Click here to view the full selection of discounted stash tabs.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Looks nice
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
hype. very spoooky eyes. will go good with some other face attachments

yay first page. hi mom
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
Last edited by southsidepopper on Oct 12, 2017, 11:18:27 PM
2spooky4me
Cute!!!
The Holy Bible
Very nice. I like them eyes :)
LIT!
Eh, not worth it in my opinion... bleeding eyes would be decent looking with some helmets. Other than that though, just not worth it.

EDIT: and STILL no free box on purchase... so stingy.
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
Last edited by mattislouie on Oct 13, 2017, 1:30:18 AM
LOUIE!!!!!!!
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
Last edited by mezion7 on Oct 12, 2017, 11:29:21 PM
Ggg
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info