[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

"
ByR wrote:
But where the 800k dps comes from right now? When I load your profile in PoB and I get 93k per zombie with 3 power, 3 frenzy charges, 2 auras and spirit offering, 61k without charges, I'm missing something?

I was trying out stuff, my character is currently using Melee Splash. It's 130k per Zombie with either Multistrike, Maim or Ruthless. And without power charges, cause they almost never trigger.
The nerf to baron was less about srs and more about it being able to provide more minion damage than the tree and necro ascendancy combined

if you had say 1200 str and got lucky and rolled a 40% enchant on baron

then you have 280% minion damage for your primary minion.

This effectively made the baron the only competitive option for attack based minion builds as your alternative was basically akin to losing 200- 240% minion damage.

now with the change the baron , while still better, now is not so much better that nothing touches it.

plus zombies have many problems . damage aint one of them.
I know it's not the same but you can try to experiment with grip of the council + belly to recover some damage lost by the nerf, i tried it and it works nice. Another change can be having 2 spectres (warchiefs) that give frenzy charges to allies.
Last edited by ByR on Dec 7, 2017, 4:40:48 AM
"
ByR wrote:
I know it's not the same but you can try to experiment with grip of the council + belly to recover some damage lost by the nerf, i tried it and it works nice. Another change can be having 2 spectres (warchiefs) that give frenzy charges to allies.

Then it would just be a generic boring summoner build. This one is built around being almost unkillable while mapping with the Shaper's Touch/Geofri's Sanctuary/CwDT+Spirit Offering combo.
The damage is still enough to do all maps with all mods though, so not like it's the build is completely dead now.
Hey mate, love the build i'm having a lot of fun with it.

Can't wait to be able to afford my astramentis and shaper's touch, it'll be mostly complete then. But even with budget gear it feels really good to map with. Currently using SRS for bosses until i get my 5L/6L
"
Hey mate, love the build i'm having a lot of fun with it.

Can't wait to be able to afford my astramentis and shaper's touch, it'll be mostly complete then. But even with budget gear it feels really good to map with. Currently using SRS for bosses until i get my 5L/6L

Always nice to hear feedback, glad you like it.
I'm currently trying this out in SSF. It kinda works out so far without any uniques, was surprising.
Hope i can chance a Baron soon or at least find a Montregul's so i can advance past Tier 6-7 maps.
Love the build was just curious on your opinion of the Violent Dead Jewel if you can reach 1200 strength by other means is it worth using?
"
Beverast wrote:
Love the build was just curious on your opinion of the Violent Dead Jewel if you can reach 1200 strength by other means is it worth using?

If you have a free jewel slot then i would not recommend a Violent Dead. The fire explosion from the Sceptre is enough map clear and the slam damage is not that great. You get as much Minion Damage on a rare jewel plus three other affixes like life, energy shield, strength, attack speed, resistances.
"
If you have a free jewel slot then i would not recommend a Violent Dead. The fire explosion from the Sceptre is enough map clear and the slam damage is not that great. You get as much Minion Damage on a rare jewel plus three other affixes like life, energy shield, strength, attack speed, resistances.

Good to know thanks.
Oh on PoB the Additional Accuracy gem adds the most DPS, is it actually worthwhile using it? Or is Ruthless still better?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info