[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

"
tsuijm wrote:
Thank you for the guide. May i know why i have never seen my level 2 CwDT cast spirit offering, just the level 1 with Desecrate works.

Also is there any changes could be made instead of using Animate Guardian or Raise Spectre?

if u remove animate guardian and raise spectre u will lose alot dmg...cause both guys buff ur minion alot
I'm using this build and I love it! Thank you for taking the time and effort to put it together. It's really fun for PvE (got absolutely crushed in PvP by somebody using Purity of Flame and haven't tried again), but I'm having some trouble with the Laboratory Map boss fight. My zombies all get wiped out by the vortex and I get 1- or 2-shotted. Not sure what to do but I'm thinking of putting together a skeleton totem setup just for this boss because I've tried three times and I die every time -- and my minions all die -- until I run out of portals. Any advice would be appreciated!
"
Quantren wrote:
And I have changed skill gem and passives a bit for Uber Elder and killed them at 5th try with 3 death.
Wow nice, i couldnt do it. How did you dodge all the shit without Kaom's Roots?

"
tsuijm wrote:
May i know why i have never seen my level 2 CwDT cast spirit offering, just the level 1 with Desecrate works.

Also is there any changes could be made instead of using Animate Guardian or Raise Spectre?
Are your gems the right level? I cant really tell you what's wrong without knowing your build.

I dont see a reason to not use both the AG and the spectres on this build.

"
Anarchaeis wrote:
I'm using this build and I love it! Thank you for taking the time and effort to put it together. It's really fun for PvE (got absolutely crushed in PvP by somebody using Purity of Flame and haven't tried again), but I'm having some trouble with the Laboratory Map boss fight. My zombies all get wiped out by the vortex and I get 1- or 2-shotted. Not sure what to do but I'm thinking of putting together a skeleton totem setup just for this boss because I've tried three times and I die every time -- and my minions all die -- until I run out of portals. Any advice would be appreciated!
Laboratory is only Tier 8, you should be able to just one shot that boss. If you want me to take a look at your build you can make your characters public in your profile settings.
Hello again wana say again thx :D at last first character that i melt every bosses ftom t1 to t15 ^^ ( Even boss in Lair its peace of cake that i alwes dead at last 1-2 times in other builds ) Tested t16 phoenix - DEAD / Elder t12 - dead ( without dead myself and 1 minion down ) - normal atziri peace of cake

still canot get better belt , and rings - its like any in game with ideal stats

at last i reach my str to 1231 ;) // its posible to reach 1400 ? to get 8 zombi ?

only weak so far that i notice its traps etc on uber lab // and its so fck slow on maping ^___^

probably when get all gems on 21/20 will be much better on dmg

btw wher u get ur rings ^___^ ther is any familiar with that high stats in game :P hacker

Last edited by zincfe on May 3, 2018, 12:01:13 AM
"
zincfe wrote:
Hello again wana say again thx :D at last first character that i melt every bosses ftom t1 to t15 ^^ ( Even boss in Lair its peace of cake that i alwes dead at last 1-2 times in other builds ) Tested t16 phoenix - DEAD / Elder t12 - dead ( without dead myself and 1 minion down ) - normal atziri peace of cake

still canot get better belt , and rings - its like any in game with ideal stats

at last i reach my str to 1231 ;) // its posible to reach 1400 ? to get 8 zombi ?

only weak so far that i notice its traps etc on uber lab // and its so fck slow on maping ^___^

probably when get all gems on 21/20 will be much better on dmg

btw wher u get ur rings ^___^ ther is any familiar with that high stats in game :P hacker

It's not possible to get another Zombie, you get one for every 300 strength. Since the weapon halves how many you can have, you need 1800 strength to get eight.

Slow mapping? It's not tier 1 clearspeed of course, since it's a Zombie build after all, but I wouldnt call it slow at all.

At this time you probably have a harder time finding the right items because a lot of the players are done with the league already and not offering their items.
yea compared to skele mag, and other build i use its slow ass fck :)

yea i didint read description about weapon that half the zombi number

anyway great build and i am meaking alot fun with my pets ^_^
"
Laboratory is only Tier 8, you should be able to just one shot that boss. If you want me to take a look at your build you can make your characters public in your profile settings.

OK, I did that (I think it's the option in Privacy Settings?). I would appreciate it, thanks so much!
"
Anarchaeis wrote:
"

OK, I did that (I think it's the option in Privacy Settings?). I would appreciate it, thanks so much!

OK, fourth try on this boss, wiped him out instantaneously. I don't know what was happening before. I didn't change anything. It was a rare map so maybe there was a modifier. I know it wasn't reflect damage though.
"
Anarchaeis wrote:
OK, fourth try on this boss, wiped him out instantaneously. I don't know what was happening before. I didn't change anything. It was a rare map so maybe there was a modifier. I know it wasn't reflect damage though.
Nice. But dont use Empower and Enlighten gems at level 1, because they dont do anything at that level. You dont have any mana for shield charging because of that, buy a level 2 Enlighten and a level 3 Empower.

Also your Cast when Damage Taken setups are all too high level, they almost never trigger this way. You need to get new gems and keep them at that low level i stated in the guide.
best guide evar! i have tried may builds caustic arrows, bloodfurry, xp leech. but his by far give hint to build you end game effectivly w the actual survivability you promote. Koodos!!!

Definitly recomend the brightbeak and Matua Tupuna, Tarnished Spirit Shield for leveling 38+

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info